You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i think ill get the early shot this week! sux for me, 7 days ago i started a trans swap, im still only half done and now in the middle of a vacuum brake conversion while waiting on a converter...its been a SLOOOOOOW week!!!!!!

Good news: I got Friday off!

Bad news: Dang hurricane hits today. Guess it's better to be indoors than out working in a storm.

Walking to work today, I had to pass by a construction site. There was a big ladder propped against the side of a building and just as I was walking under it a black cat ran in front of me. I was so startled that I dropped the mirror I was carrying.

Oh, hey, I've got a message that the boss wants to see me. Wonder what that's about?

Re: It's FRIDAY

Originally posted by lyonsd
the 13th! :eek:

Your right Lyonsd Friday the 13th with a dash of Hurricane Charlie coming through to day with 75 to 110 mph winds , major flooding with tornados :eek: :(
I hope We all have a lucky day here in Fl today.

Jesse

This weekend is going to be great----i finally get a day off work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Geoff

It's FRIDAY!!

And things are pretty much back to normal, except I'm in a new house and going to college once again.

It's FRIDAY!!

Yeah, I got my kids, but my old wife came with them.

dam! no cowboys this weekend, guess i'll have to watch my second team THE ARIZONA CARDINALS , NOW IF THEY COULD JUST NOT BLOW IT IN THE 4THqt. any cardinals fans out there??? if so PLEASE tell dennis green, when leading late in the game and your down on their 7yard line GIVE IT TO EMMITT!!!!!!!! thanks, i know there has to be at least 1 cardinal fan out there.......................:confused:

Attachments

• dsc00722.jpg
    dsc00722.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 54
Back