You can type here any text you want

Good morning, Americans...it's FRIDAY

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Took the day off, gonna get stuff done at the house and go hang out with the other menfolk. Good day!

My Ebay auction just ended yesterday......Check this out: 1995 Jeep Wrangler, oxidized and rusted, filthy, 154,000 miles, salvage title, busted windshield, smashed taillight, a bad tire. I hoped to get $500 for it. Are you sitting down?...........sold for $3200!! HAHA!!! That just payed for the GN's rebuild. (Which has taken a damned month now :mad: )

Well, I haven't posted on the TGIF thread for a while and there is no particular reason to do so now except that I am in a good mood and it is FRIDAY:D

Have a great weekend everyone!
KEVIN

WOOO HOOOO! My new work schedule has me at home on Fridays. Even though I'm working (although not at this precise moment) any day I don't have to ride the bus to NYC is a good one.

Nice June day here in the tri-state area. Nice enough to head to Island Dragway for some Street Legal Drags tonight.

Jim

I get the freshly rebuilt GN back this weekend! I'll drive the bejeezus out of it until next weekend when it gets it's (and my) first passes at Carlsbad!

Re: It's FRIDAY!!

Originally posted by lyonsd
:D

You know it would'nt be a friday if I didnt see this thread , Thanks for keeping it alive for so long lyonsd.

Started:
August 24 , 2001 and going :D

TGIF :)

Damn busted shifter cable!

....it's Friday and I've no shortage of weekend projects.:D

It's Friday!!!

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Are we talking about the Iraqi hand-over?

No. I'm talking about the day I drop my own bomb and all hell breaks loose.

A couple weeks ago I installed some monitoring software on my computer and discovered my wife is having an affair. The guy she's involved with is also married. He's in the USMC and is currently deployed to Iraq. His wife doesn't know what's going on either. He and my wife are doing this secretly because they are planning on divorcing and want to get out with 50% of the assets and as little hassle as possible and then re-marry each other. I've got proof that they've been together three times since November. The last was in January right before he got deployed.

My wife doesn't know that I know anything. I got an attorney and am going to file for divorce when my kids start school (that will be an advantage to me for getting temporary custody, and getting temporary custody will be an advantage to me for getting permanent custody) in early August.

At the day of the temporary custody hearing will be the day the bomb drops. When my wife takes the stand, we'll ask her about her affair and she'll deny it. They we'll catch her lying under oath as we bring out the evidence that proves it. Hopefully she'll get charged with perjury.

Then I will contact his wife and let her now what's going on, as well as his commanding officer to let him know that one of his Marines is involved in misconduct/adultery. My wife's parents (who are very moral Christians) will also be clued in on the kind of wife/mother their daughter turned out to be. :mad:

That's D-Day.

lyonsd don't go soft on 'er either or let her get you all stupid eyed hypnotized. Stick to your guns and get exactly what you deserve because you were by far the better person here. A person who can betray their spouse like that is a rotten, untrustworthy THING and should be dealt with accordingly. Good for you that you found things out and are smart enough to plan a logical attack, rather than most who just get drunk and talk about 'kicking so-and-so's ass'.

Also, good therapy for this comes in the form of a Coors down at the tit-tay bar.

Back