You can type here any text you want

Got A Caddy Xlr Today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboToy

4PLAYN
LIKE THE OTHER DEALER IT IS ON LOAN FROM GM FOR OUR COUNTY AUTO SHOW BUT IT IS A BLAST 320 HP NORTHSTAR WITH THE NAV SYSTEM STICKER IS 76,000 TOO MUCH FOR MY BLOOD

Hey buddy, you have this little "capslock" button. Use it ;)

There's an XLR here too, marked up $20,000. :rolleyes:

No mark up's threw me! I have yet to help some one with a car purchase pay over invoice! Take a look at my web site!

Yeah,

We've already sold quite a few XLR's out of our dealership. Even had one back in the body shop 'cause the fool thought he was Dale Jr. on the highway!!:rolleyes:

I've never been impressed with the Northstar, I guess 9 years of working at a Caddy dealer does that! The Caddy to get would be the CTS-V, we've now already pre-sold 12 of them and have customers driving 2 on the streets of Charlotte.

K.

NC, are you in the sales department? I've been looking for someone to run my V order for me in the computer to check its status. Just wanna make sure the dealer isn't dragging his feet. If ya can its GWGZ66

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
I've never been impressed with the Northstar, I guess 9 years of working at a Caddy dealer does that!

Just curious, what don't you like about the Northstar?

Mike [:-)

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
NC, are you in the sales department? I've been looking for someone to run my V order for me in the computer to check its status. Just wanna make sure the dealer isn't dragging his feet. If ya can its GWGZ66

No, I'm in the parts dept. The person who I'll have to go through to check your order# will not be in 'til Monday. I'll see what I can find out.

K.

No, I'm in the parts dept. The person who I'll have to go through to check your order# will not be in 'til Monday. I'll see what I can find out.

Thanks, I appreciate it.:cool: :)

Originally posted by mkazigian
Just curious, what don't you like about the Northstar?

Mike [:-)

The Northstar's been available for 11+ years now, and there are still too many problems with them that the design engineers haven't figured yet. It has no HP or torque under 3200rpm.

With the XLR sticker price @ $70K+ and the selling price @ $80K+, they should have put the LS6 in it instead. It looks good though.

K.

Originally posted by 87gnNV
No mark up's threw me! I have yet to help some one with a car purchase pay over invoice! Take a look at my web site!

Jesus Christ man, I'm 20 and am still paying off my GN while going through college. Do you have to take every oppotunity to tell people you're a super-duper-salesman? :rolleyes:

thats how much they are going for? good lord!! i have seen a couple them driving around down here, and i thought they were pretty nifty, even thought of putting it on my cars to own in 10 years list... but dang, didnt know they were that much.

Originally posted by SyHopeful
Jesus Christ man, I'm 20 and am still paying off my GN while going through college. Do you have to take every oppotunity to tell people you're a super-duper-salesman? :rolleyes:

Im not a salesman "alaskan punkass", its a business i own and run. Nothing wrong with helping a few buick brothers save money. If you can't afford a new car then its not meant towards you.

Originally posted by GNSCOTT

OK, here is what I found out. We can not check on your order 'cause of having to use a specific dealer code. Our person here said that you should call Cadillac Customer Satisfaction @ (800)458-8006. They should be of some help.

Also since you have a order# you should also have a VIN#. And you should have been receiving information packets directly from Cadillac in the mail if you order was placed.

HTH,

K.

Thanks a ton Keith..I'm on the phone as I type this..

OK, they don't have a delivery date yet, but my tpw was pushed back a week to the 8th. Well its good to hear some news on the car finally, just wish it wasn't bad news.

When did you order yours? I was told we have a customer that ordered theirs in November and the delivery date was supposed to be today. But it was moved back almost 2 weeks.

K.

I didn't order mine until jan 26th. I've been told that dealers who order their 1st have priority over dealers that ordered multiple cars even if their orders were put in a months ago. Not sure how true, but I did make sure I ordered mine from a dealer that had 0 orders because of it.

Back