got a couple of ?'s pcv and valve cover breather related!

6pack

T-Time
Where is the pcv valve located and anyone know the K&N part number for the passenger side valve cover breather?

The group of hoses on the throttle body, largest one on pass side of mtr.It goes straight down to the intake manifold,pcv valve on the end goin in the intake.Can't help with other question.I do not know **** bout these cars really just changed my pcv valve the other day.I don't even know what half the abbrevations these guys speak of do or where they go.

Gary-
My recommmendations are to use an AC Delco PCV valve and a Pete Tomka check valve ($35). It is a lot easier to change the PCV if you have a pair of needlenose locking pliers. It is the biggest hose leading to the back of the doghouse and then goes down into the manifold.
I would also suggest getting a pipe with a 90* (right angle) neck on it so that the filter sits on top. I have seen them. It will make the oil a little harder to come out, but it definately won't stop it. HTH

I found a K&N filter with the perfect sized neck to slip into the rubber grommett that's on the stock breahter stuck into the valve cover. Makes for a very neat installation, and no oil. Allows the filter to sit upright.