You can type here any text you want

Got first at the races Friday night!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Captain Mark

Bracket racing Friday night. Car was running pretty good with the cool weather.

Beat all kinds of cars, including a truck and a Honda something.....not sure what it was. Several Camaros....you know, usual stuff.Got a bye into the final round and beat a Corvette for the trophy. That was sweet, love beating 'vettes at the track.:D

Also, got a new low in the 1/8th. Ran an 8.01 with a 1.73 60'. Almost got into the 7's.

Congrats on the trophy win!

I know how it feels:D

Everything must come together almost perfect and it sounds like you had that going for you:cool:

Bo

Car needs boost, alky, and a chip will put it into the 7.80 zone, low 12's no problem..safely.

Congrats on the win.

Hey Mark, did you finish them off last night at Redline? Have you tried that Thrasher 100 on the street yet? I really enjoyed talking to you last night and your car is really sweet! See Ya, R.B.

Hey RB....thanks for the chip. Great meeting you, and hope to see you again at the track. I haven't had a chance to try it yet, but will soon. Hopefully I will be going to test-and- tune Thursday or Friday. I'll let you know.

I ended up getting beat in the semis by the 16 year old kid driving his mom's Lexus! I broke out.:(

Razor, I got your mail Friday afternoon. Will give you the results later in the week.

Back