You can type here any text you want

Got killed and respect

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Butchman

I was on my way home from a car local car show. I was at an intersection waiting to turn left onto a 4 lane 35mph road. I hear a loud rumble and look in the rear view mirror and see a 70 Nova. I tell my wife "he's wants to play". The light turns green and I make my turn and a normal pace. He pulls around the right side of me and nails it. I also nailed it. He pulled away a little and I got to about his rear bumper and was keeping up with him. When my car shifted into 3rd it was really pulling and I was starting to make some ground. We were doing 75 in a 35 which was pretty stupid. He let off and so did I. I pulled up next to him and he was smiling ear to ear and gave me the thumbs up. I then noticed the "454" badges on the side. It also had some major rubber on the back. My T is pretty much stock cold air kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, stock chip. I'm 40 years that got the adrenelin going for sure. Felt like I was 20 again because as soon as he nailed it my worrying about the consequences of getting a ticket were out the window. I don't plan on doing this often but there was no way I was going to lay off when he nailed it.

Lol... good 4 u. What tires ru runnen? Silver T w/blackout, nice. Post some pics.

Street tires. Newer BFG radial T/As. 60's on the back. I knew when he was reving the engine I was going to have my hands full. When we got to the next stop light my wife and I were laughing. I looked over and him and his passenger were laughing. He looked to be in his late 20's. He will be telling his buddies how he raced and old guy in a silver Buick. :)

that got the adrenelin going for sure.

The bad thing with Adrenelin is it makes my damn foot shake so bad i cant keep it on the peddle afterwards.. then once the rush has dwindled, it goes to my always painfull lower 43 yr old back

but man is it fun...lol

Good story. When I was younger, I used to get that shaky foot all the time when engaging. I pick my times very wisely these days because the safety of others is more important than proving my car is fast on the street. :)

The bad thing with Adrenelin is it makes my damn foot shake so bad i cant keep it on the peddle afterwards.. then once the rush has dwindled, it goes to my always painfull lower 43 yr old back

but man is it fun...lol

Oh yeah, definitely gets the old pumper thumpin.:D

Silver T's with Blackout package are SWEET!!! I'm sure he knew what he was up against. Sounds like you gave him a decent run.

I have had the shake's all my life, but you should see me after a run, i think my chest is about to explode!

Back