got rear ended 2 nights ago please help!

Really sorry about your Gn we all know what it takes and the hard work that we all put into these cars . Remember it's a car , they can always be fixed or find another beauty out there , you are a very lucky man to be alive . You and your family and health is more important as you know , God bless you and your family , you can always replace a car , can't replace a father :) . Good luck to you . :)

Damn! Definitely going to be totaled. Yeah you cant put a price on all your time and that blows but at least your alive. You'll be able to find another one once you get the insurance money back. Who knows, maybe you'll get an even better one. Just be sure to buy this one back and get all the parts you can.

Sorry for your loss get well and be patient. If you have somewhere to store car buy it back remove eng,trans, rearend have someone go thru. there could be hidden damage. Good luck

On my car from a rear end crash there were bent brake, transmission, and fuel lines that broke/leaked within a year etc.

They slide and rub on the hold downs and where they don't do that they just kink if held tightly.

Get the good stuff out and off, and find a nice roller.

But get yourself fixed first.

hagerty has a stated value policy that they will insure your vehicle for, $16k sounds kinda low. I have both of mine insured for $25K. your GN is repairable, but you will need a new frame. Once you heal , you will get around to fixing what is broke. You should always have before and after pics.

hagerty has a stated value policy that they will insure your vehicle for, $16k sounds kinda low. I have both of mine insured for $25K. your GN is repairable, but you will need a new frame. Once you heal , you will get around to fixing what is broke. You should always have before and after pics.
Yeah I had hagerty they suck , I went over to grundy ins and I put my Gn up to $30,000 no problem, hagerty was fightin me .

Control the car, plan on pulling drivetrain to be sure and be patient while diligent!! Sounds like you had a good cop on the scene allowing you to take car with you...Good Move!! You will get bored with the legalities but start working on repair / replace as necessary...........Trust while you confirm

Hagerty was fighting what? the value? repairs? to total ? they didn't hassle me on stated value for each GN.

Hagerty was fighting what? the value? repairs? to total ? they didn't hassle me on stated value for each GN.
They are known for fighting on damage n totalling of cars , never had a problem with grundy in those areas , just things other people at shows n cruises over the years , and they were always increasing ins every yr where with grundy I saved more a year . Plus I have an 8.50 street/strip car and it was more beneficial for for to go with grundy for that , hagerty only insures factory original classics , grundy ins hot rods, race cars pretty much anything with no hassle . Everytime I want to increase coverage on my Gn with them they would fight me just my experience. And my Gn is super nice .