Got rear ended and hit 3 times today and nobody stopped

wiked87gn

Banned
Here are some pictures of the carnage, got rear ended on the 60 fwy east bound by a huge semi-truck at 65mph and he didnt stop then got hit by 2 other cars nobody saw or witnessed anything, goes to show you how honest california drivers are., i am sure someone got a license plate # but woudn't stop to give me any info.

Attachments

• Img0001.JPG
    Img0001.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Img0002.JPG
    Img0002.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Img0003.JPG
    Img0003.JPG
    63.1 KB · Views: 180
  • Img0004.JPG
    Img0004.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 162
  • Img0005.JPG
    Img0005.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 163
Holy hell, not once, but three times! :eek: Damage looks bad, good to see you are OK. That sucks. I cannot believe no one stopped. Seems everyone is in a hurry and their destination is more important than everyone elses. Sorry to hear/see that.

Way To Go "Ricky Bobby" Wild Man

What a trip

Here I am talking to Wicked on the cell phone and out of the blue I hear a screaming, grinding noise like he just drove into a pack of NASCAR racers on the final turn at Talladega

Does he drop the phone....hell no

Does he scream like a little Bit*h and yell for Uncle Lou!!!, hell no

I hear SH*t, God Da*n, Crap and then when the noise settles down, and Harold finishes emptying his shorts, he calmly informs me that he just got hit 3 times in his BMW and he is alongside the freeway.... shaken but still alive...........

Hit 3 times on a busy freeway, and none of the cars / semi's involved stop to exchange information or to see if he is hurt.......and even better yet, no witnesses pull over to render assistance

Welcome to California

Hope everything works out Harold....

Let me know if i can help in any way

Later

Ray

SYTECH said:
What a trip

Here I am talking to Wicked on the cell phone and out of the blue I hear a screaming, grinding noise like he just drove into a pack of NASCAR racers on the final turn at Talladega

Does he drop the phone....hell no

Does he scream like a little Bit*h and yell for Uncle Lou!!!, hell no

I hear SH*t, God Da*n, Crap and then when the noise settles down, and Harold finishes emptying his shorts, he calmly informs me that he just got hit 3 times in his BMW and he is alongside the freeway.... shaken but still alive...........

Hit 3 times on a busy freeway, and none of the cars / semi's involved stop to exchange information or to see if he is hurt.......and even better yet, no witnesses pull over to render assistance

Welcome to California

Hope everything works out Harold....

Let me know if i can help in any way

Later

Ray

Thanks Ray your a true friend.

Glad to hear that you are ok, Kevin. Glad to hear that it was not the GN, too.
It could have been worse.

Kevin,

That sucks. Glad to hear you're OK. The beemer looks like a write off to me. I hope you have good insurance. It could have been worse, you could have been driving the GN.

Neal

wiked87gn said:
Here are some pictures of the carnage, got rear ended on the 60 fwy east bound by a huge semi-truck at 65mph and he didnt stop then got hit by 2 other cars nobody saw or witnessed anything, goes to show you how honest california drivers are., i am sure someone got a license plate # but woudn't stop to give me any info.

Gotta love German engineering.

If I had the money I would be driving a BMW or Mercedes, they just know how to build things right. If that was a Ford Focus or Honda Civic Id hate to see the ER pictures. Good to see ur OK. Im sure the insurance will work things out. Good luck---or should I say continued good luck.

Brer Rabbit said:
If I had the money I would be driving a BMW or Mercedes, they just know how to build things right. If that was a Ford Focus or Honda Civic Id hate to see the ER pictures. Good to see ur OK. Im sure the insurance will work things out. Good luck---or should I say continued good luck.

Just remember that these German cars are built for the Autobahn so they are designed to take "crashes" at a lot higher speeds...... remember that video of the autobahn driver that flipped his car after hitting the side rail then once it came to a stop on its roof the guys juts gets out of his car and wlks up the hill stunned?..... Yeah that was a Benz........

Oh and sorry to hear about your luck! :frown:

Chevota said:

What does Karma have anything to do with my accident, so if i was dead you will also say it was Karma, i don't ever wish anybody to have an accident like mine not ever , your a Fuc**** azzH**, do me a favor if you don't anything positive or humorous to say please stay off my Threads.

No !

hey Scott,, it wasn't a Karma giha, it was a truck and 2 other cars,

I wonder if they violated his 3 foot area of space?

Glad your ok, as I wouldn't know who else to harrass.

and yes, be glad it wasn't the Buick.

cruzn57 said:
hey Scott,, it wasn't a Karma giha, it was a truck and 2 other cars,

I wonder if they violated his 3 foot area of space?

Glad your ok, as I wouldn't know who else to harrass.

and yes, be glad it wasn't the Buick.

Ohhhh, got it. Thanx Lee...

They didn't stop because they knew what a dick u are :D
Glad your ok, and hopefully not too much uglier now :eek:

smokin'6 said:
They didn't stop because they knew what a dick u are :D
Glad your ok, and hopefully not too much uglier now :eek:

I Like your Humor Jeff ;), thats why i kill you last. line from the movie terminator.

kev/harold even though you are a piece of crap in my book :cool: still im glad nothing major happened to you and it sucks that probably 50 people saw it happen and not one would stop even just to see if your okay! :mad: good luck on insurance and just goes to show how thoughtfull most people are in cali very sad! these people out here would rather let someone possibly die on the side of the freeway rather than interrupt there day and stop and make sure a fellow human is ok. I hope all those that didn't stop get there true karma soon.

I may be an inbred from south carolina but atleast there we stop! :eek: :biggrin:

Life lesson you may not like or know the person next to you but if they fall over and need help, help them as you would hope they would help you in the same situation!

nailheadpowered said:
Kev/Harold even though you are a piece of crap in my book :cool: still I'm glad nothing major happened to you and it sucks that probably 50 people saw it happen and not one would stop even just to see if your okay! :mad: good luck on insurance and just goes to show how thoughtfully most people are in Cali very sad! these people out here would rather let someone possibly die on the side of the freeway rather than interrupt there day and stop and make sure a fellow human is OK. I hope all those that didn't stop get there true karma soon.

I may be an inbred from south Carolina but at least there we stop! :eek: :biggrin:

Life lesson you may not like or know the person next to you but if they fall over and need help, help them as you would hope they would help you in the same situation!

Thanks mike zhit happens and it was a freak accident i mean i was driving along 55MPH and all of a sudden i get hit hard for no apparent reason, i know what you mean by helping out a fellow human being, i have stopped numerous times to help someone out with a flat tire or to see if they are OK after an accident, i just cant believe nobody has called to report a license plate number or something that will help me find the perpetrator , i am sure the day will come for him, i am thinking about putting an add on the newspaper regarding the incident and see if someone come forward with any informantion, as a matter of fact i think i will go ahead and just do it.. thanks again for the kind words and just remember to be careful out there on the freeways..

nailheadpowered said:
kev/harold even though you are a piece of crap in my book :cool: still im glad nothing major happened to you and it sucks that probably 50 people saw it happen and not one would stop even just to see if your okay! :mad: good luck on insurance and just goes to show how thoughtfull most people are in cali very sad! these people out here would rather let someone possibly die on the side of the freeway rather than interrupt there day and stop and make sure a fellow human is ok. I hope all those that didn't stop get there true karma soon.

Nice way to step up with a positive comment, even after the last thread bashing between you two :biggrin: :biggrin:..

sorry to hear about the car dude, and i'm glad your OK.. now, the next car you get, if it has some old ass tint on the back window.. make sure you replace that shi*.. I'll even tint it for ya :cool: .. start tracking down a 525 or a 850CI
850bmw.jpg

nordy racer said:
Nice way to step up with a positive comment, even after the last thread bashing between you two :biggrin: :biggrin:..

sorry to hear about the car dude, and i'm glad your OK.. now, the next car you get, if it has some old ass tint on the back window.. make sure you replace that shi*.. I'll even tint it for ya :cool: .. start tracking down a 525 or a 850CI
850bmw.jpg
--------------------
540 or no go.