You can type here any text you want

got ripped off from a guy in NC.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboV6Sonoma

Im back!! Maybe for good
Can anyone help me I got ripped off buying a aeromotive belt driven fuel pump for 370.00 from a guy in NC. I have this address and phone number. Any help would be thankful.

Eric
WMS Sports

Thanks Ryan

Ryan sorry to hear you got ripped off.

Also I have edited your thread on the address and phone number of this guy , TB.com does not allow a persons address or contact numbers to be posted on this site with out consent.

Now if this guy has a web site with his info then you can list it , sorry.

Jesse

ok here is the story since that doesnt satisfy you guys. This Eric guy sold an aeromotive 11105 fuel pump to 3 different people on ebay one being me. he also sold about 25 other parts on ebay and never shipped any of them. his name on ebay was es_sports_inc so you guys can check for your selfs. check his completed item to see all the items he sold. I was able to save one of the other 2 guys that paid for the pump by giving him a heads up so he could cancel the money order. I would really like to get some more info on this guy or a little collection on my money. I would be willing to split the money with someone if I could get my money back.

Be SURE it was him doing the "deed"... Same thing happened to the guy who sold me my LS-1 last month. Someone hijacked his e-bay ad and offered "second chance" auctions to the others who didn't win. One of them contacted me (winner) to see why I "backed out". When I told him the engine was setting in my garage, he was able to smell the scam. Unfortunately, the third guy bit and wired almost 2 large to an address in England. Now he's in a pi$$ing match with the (innocent) guy who originally ran the ad...

I talked to this Eric guy on the phone first to ensure he was a real person making a deal with me. He seemed nice over the phone but I guess I would be nice also If I was about to get 370.00 for nothing.

The address where the money order was sent to was in
Cornelius, NC 28031

This is pretty sorry that I cant post his info on here. I have it on 4 other websites with no problems. If anyone can get ahold of him for consent to post his address ask him where my money is! LOL.

RyansGNdoes10s said:
I talked to this Eric guy on the phone first to ensure he was a real person making a deal with me. He seemed nice over the phone but I guess I would be nice also If I was about to get 370.00 for nothing.

The address where the money order was sent to was in
Cornelius, NC 28031

This is pretty sorry that I cant post his info on here. I have it on 4 other websites with no problems. If anyone can get ahold of him for consent to post his address ask him where my money is! LOL.

'Ryan
something similiar happened to my brother but for much much more on a stroker engine, anyhow I will ask him whats the procedure I think you have to contact fbi for the state of nc for starters they have a fraud division for this sort of stuff...bottom line my brothers been getting checks garnished from this dirtbag ever since

I will get back to you on this subject

Alan

Wasn't Me

I hope you guys aren't thinking it was me :eek: Cause it wasn't, sorry to hear about your loss and hopefully you'll get your money back.

sorry it took so long
my brother contacted the sheriffs office for that particular place and was directed to the fraud division from there they contacted each other via email and phone to get all 411 in order and went after that guy and he's been getting paid by the other parties garnished wages...LOL

again sorry for the late response back
Alan

Back