You can type here any text you want

Got some new tires.......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BetMinesFaster

Turbo LSX Trader
Gonna need some more soon.........171 feet, and I let off because I was heading to a stop sign....

Attachments

• Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 267
Nice way to break in those new tires:D

BTW, any pics of the car that did this?

Haha, I agree.......

Drag radials came in today, 275-50-15's. Hopefully that fixes the problem at hand, Lol.....

A few pics of the car that did this.....

Pretty plain.....

Attachments

• Picture 131.jpg
    Picture 131.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 146.jpg
    Picture 146.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 198
  • Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 150.jpg
    Picture 150.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 190
cool

looks good. not sure about the hood and all the air damns but it makes your car different so thats a good thing.

Ya, Different for certain, im tring to find a mint stock hood, this one is glass, great for a drag car, helps get the heat out for sure, but I want the stock look for sure.......

Ya, Different for certain, im tring to find a mint stock hood, this one is glass, great for a drag car, helps get the heat out for sure, but I want the stock look for sure.......

should look good with a stock hood.

Nice ride! The hood louvers are a little much IMO, but they do set it apart and if they're functional then cool! :biggrin:

The air dam inlets look like they have flexible hose behind them. Got any pics of how all that is piped-up?

Back