You can type here any text you want

got the new car yesterday and now the brakes do not work...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
The switch is the main problem. You won't know the health of the accumulator until the switch is fixed and the system turns on and off as it should.

Yup switch and/or accumulator. I would change both, primarily just because the new Hydac brand accumulators seem to be much much better than the old GM stuff.

see that sucks! if i have to replace the switch and accumulator thats almost the price to convert to a whole new system...... lol weaksauce!!

Any Buick guys near you that you could maybe borrow parts to verify? Those Powermaster parts are too damn expensive to be guessing, I learned that the hard way.

sounds like the accumulator. I had the same issues then just switched to a hydraboost

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1387217360.969525.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Do me a favor before you spend anymore more on expensive parts change your front rubber brakes lines . I spent all types of money switched to vacuum and it was the brake lines . They are like arteries and clog and swell which creates issues . It doesnt hurt to change them anyhow

sounds like the accumulator. I had the same issues then just switched to a hydraboost

View attachment 209180

That looks like the setup I wanted, but I ended up with a 2000 S10 master after reading the wilwoods had some issues. Did you buy yours altogether or pieced together?

I decided to go hydroboost after I replaced my accumulator the 4th time and now that they are near $200, who needs that kind of headache!?

exactly just get rid of it. you have the option to buy the parts you need on their site.

Back