You can type here any text you want

Got to play finally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SlickTR

Well finally got to play around a little with my current car. Basic setup is 6776 and alky. It's not really dialed in just got all the driveability stuff ironed out and have only made a few runs to ensure no knock and fuel is being handled alright. I always get egged on but never go cause the car was not sorted out, well now since I have less fear of it blowing up if I go WOT I gave these guys a run.

First run was a little SRT4 from about 50. Good run, started side by side with nice clear straight ahead. Gave him the hit, when I heard his turbo spool and him start to pull past my fender I rolled into it. 6776 spooled instantly and I yanked about 6-8 cars on him before I let out. He didnt stop just gave me a thumbs up and turned off.

Second car was a Charger SRT8, had exhaust but other mods are unknown as I didnt get to really talk to him either. Started behind him and waited for him to go. This one start slower about 30-40 and I jumped on the gas hard so the tires broke loose (damn regular radials) and I got a little sideways. I let up and staighted out then rolled back into it, he had pulled about 4-5 cars on me. I closed the gap and when I got within about 1/2 car we shut down.

car felt good, I was spraying the alky and running about 25 psi but I'm still only running 15 degrees timing (as low as the GEN2 goes) since I havent had time to get it dialed in. The car is also a little rich (safe) around 10:1 and I wasnt locking the converter so all in all I think this thing is going to be alot of fun once I get it tuned.

Good kill, ive got to figure out how to correct cold temps, my car pick up a lot of boost when its cold.

Good Kill! Now you need some DR's:biggrin:

So about those DR's.....Made a 3rd gear pull from about 60 to record a log and she broke the tires loose 275 BFG T/As :eek:. This time at 18 degrees timing and it's pretty cold out tonight.

Shes definately feeling strong, I gotta buy sticky tires and hunt for more kills :biggrin:

Back