You can type here any text you want

Got to talk to my UPS man!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Freaking guy left a delivery of aluminum pipes up against my garage door. Hit the garage door opener from inside and the whole box feel inside the garage missing my GN which was in the next bay a fraction of an inch. Don't know how it didn't hit it as the box was up against the rear tire. :mad: :mad: :mad: Talk about lucky. Guess I should buy some Powerball tickets tomorrow. :biggrin:

You are lucky,The UPS guy most likely thought noone was home.Just figured you see it there.I had them attach things to garage door open handle,from inside you would never see it,hit the inside button......you get the picture!

BuickGn Boosted said:
Freaking guy left a delivery of aluminum pipes up against my garage door. Hit the garage door opener from inside and the whole box feel inside the garage missing my GN which was in the next bay a fraction of an inch. Don't know how it didn't hit it as the box was up against the rear tire. :mad: :mad: :mad: Talk about lucky. Guess I should buy some Powerball tickets tomorrow. :biggrin:
not as bad as me...the wife washed our rottwieller and left him to dry hooked to the garage door handle..anyway i opened the electric garage door to head out to the store and luckily noticed rear feet standing strait up..luckily i had the remote next to me,never told the wife because she had told me and i forgot :confused: ...the dog was fine,he just looked a little pissed at me..ill tell you tho,if he is in the garage and i open it..man he takes off sliding into the kitchen...the wife just thinks hes a big baby...anyway,now you too will be more carefull when opening the door..

Wow, you got very lucky there! Thankfully anything I get ends up on the front or side porch. So far no issues. FexEx once left a card that I had to fill out to let them leave a package unsigned for. No biggie.

Had them leave the card on screen door only to find out card fell down inside door.The dog and leash story is classic!

I got a MINT dash top plate shipped to me two weeks ago and the DHL guy left the freaking box laying flat on the front porch. I almost stepped on it, man I would have been pissed. Everything is getting shipped to work from here on out.

tommynos said:
not as bad as me...the wife washed our rottwieller and left him to dry hooked to the garage door handle..anyway i opened the electric garage door to head out to the store and luckily noticed rear feet standing strait up..luckily i had the remote next to me,never told the wife because she had told me and i forgot :confused: ...the dog was fine,he just looked a little pissed at me..ill tell you tho,if he is in the garage and i open it..man he takes off sliding into the kitchen...the wife just thinks hes a big baby...anyway,now you too will be more carefull when opening the door..

suprised he didn't walk over and piss on the tire of your GN to get back at ya. :D

Back