Gots to Go : HotAir for sale; very low $$$

85zoom

Hello gang, my 85 ttype has to go. It's been sitting for over a year. Registration is expired. Rust above and below doors (the usual). Needs battery or jump and it runs. $1000/OBO low enough to get someone to buy it ?? Call me. Will consider ALL offers. Would like to see someone put it to use. Please call my cell 478-6019 or the house 456-7639. In a week, it may turn into a 3x3x3 cube coffee table for my lanai. :eek: Thanks. :D

85zoom said:
Hello gang, my 85 ttype has to go. It's been sitting for over a year. Registration is expired. Rust above and below doors (the usual). Needs battery or jump and it runs. $1000/OBO low enough to get someone to buy it ?? Call me. Will consider ALL offers. Would like to see someone put it to use. Please call my cell 478-6019 or the house 456-7639. In a week, it may turn into a 3x3x3 cube coffee table for my lanai. :eek: Thanks. :D

Make sure you glue the center caps to the top for cupholders!

Howzit bro, how you been?

Howzit Rob, thought I was dead, huh? Nobody recognize me in my faded black jimmy driving around will all the Fender amps in the back. :D Must be getting old and finicky. If I'm gonna drive another rod, mebbe a "56 Nomad so I can still haul stuff. Haha. You know, I had my car in the newspaper classifieds, but the only people who call are these other monkeys who want to help you sell your call. Crazy world we live in. :mad:

85zoom said:
Howzit Rob, thought I was dead, huh? Nobody recognize me in my faded black jimmy driving around will all the Fender amps in the back. :D Must be getting old and finicky. If I'm gonna drive another rod, mebbe a "56 Nomad so I can still haul stuff. Haha. You know, I had my car in the newspaper classifieds, but the only people who call are these other monkeys who want to help you sell your call. Crazy world we live in. :mad:

FYI, there is a '56 'Mad Roller FS over at www.paradisecruisers.com

My friend just started woking for TW communications (next door to your work place)

We've moved......

Hey Rob,we've moved, mebbe 2 years now. The office is no longer on Kilihau st. The guy who does sunset-in-the-park bought the whole building. Delta Comm is now on Kalani st. Just diamond head of OCCC and Ballooney Tunes. Gee, phone still isn't ringing........$500/OBO ??? :redface:

85zoom said:
Hey Rob,we've moved, mebbe 2 years now. The office is no longer on Kilihau st. The guy who does sunset-in-the-park bought the whole building. Delta Comm is now on Kalani st. Just diamond head of OCCC and Ballooney Tunes. Gee, phone still isn't ringing........$500/OBO ??? :redface:

Shows you just how much I DONT get out anymore...

is the car Posi- equipped?

Are you kidding......?

Yessir........Posi-equipped. I have the burnouts to prove it. :D :D :D

85zoom said:
Yessir........Posi-equipped. I have the burnouts to prove it. :D :D :D

For that price, if I had space, it would be at the house already!

ACtually, for the $$, the rear end is worth that...

You're such a tease.....

Come this saturday, it may be next to the other blue one you-know-where :eek: :eek: :eek:

HI85WH1 said:
For that price, if I had space, it would be at the house already!

definately not valet material are we.... :eek: :eek:

The other blue one at A.T. Remember? Past your job, down the road ? :confused:

Thats what I thought... BTW, I dont work there anymore...

I've been promoted to the plant in Ewa

hmmm, how is the engine? I just bought an 84, but I love to collect these cars for some reason. Got pics, or I could look at it myself. I might have some time saturday.

The engine still has a lot of pull. Brake/boosting still provides all the grins desired. As of late, the battery is dead. My wife's van is in the next stall so jumping is easy. Soon as I can, I will charge the battery for this weekend. I'm expecting you & 1 more over to looksee the ride. Thanks for inquiring. Call my cell for additional info.

Is anybody still reading this....

OK, I got off my butt and looked. 118,000 miles, last registered 1/31/2004. I did jump the battery and it started right up. Greg, sorry I didn't do that when you were there. Was tempted to call your phone and let you listen, though..... :D :D :D

I'll be there tomorrow sometime, had some things to take care of today that kept me from going there. I'll give you a call

t type

have anyone got it yet i would like to take a look at it
call me 4886214 i live in aiea

i will buy it as long as i will pass saftey inspection and it runs and drives ok.
ad im serious :cool: i would come get it tomorrow