You can type here any text you want

Grand Natinal paint job on a El camino :)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bawazir

I always love the Grand national BLACK 99K paint job, so i took my ugly ass el co and gave it a grand national paint job,
let me know guys what do u think :)

elcaminoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.jpg

elcamino1-1.jpg

to Chicago

First step is the body, ugly color need to come out,,

IMG_0017.jpg

Body need get stripped to bare metal by a body shop, YES! I said bare metel, If u need the best u need to remove all the old nasty paint off,,

IMG_0020.jpg

Well the body guy was very impressed that this car had Zero rust, :mrgreen: It's a good thing i bought it from cali :)

IMG_0025.jpg

What do you think guys???? is going to be painted Grand National Black, with TRANS AM GTA wheels all around??? need some input about the color :mrgreen:

here is a link: View topic - Well guys the time has come to restore my el camino • GBodyForum.com - '78-'88 GM G Body Community

IMG_0191.jpg

As you see i bought a special flexible primer, which need to be applied on the bumper, to avoid future plastic or sun cracking
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

mY dusty engine bay:

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

As you see i bought a special flexible primer, which need to be applied on the bumper, to avoid future plastic or sun cracking
IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

Bumper still need to be painted, 3rd coat of black primer, sand it than painted :)

Wet sanding :mrgreen:
IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Still working to get them doors ready

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

Very very NICE!!!

I like the comment,it went something like this " you have to have night vision glasses just to see it at night,it's so black". :D

Very very NICE!!!

I like the comment,it went something like this " you have to have night vision glasses just to see it at night,it's so black". :D

yaaa a black car joke lol,

ha ha ha ha, some time i cant find my car parked at night lol

Its sooooooooooooo black that you neeeeeeeeeed some knight vision glasses just to see it a night lol

Black el camino car vid youtube:
and i dont talk like this lol

[YOUTUBE]r4j8puPeWkg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

another one: and don't talk like that lol

[YOUTUBE]l5YQskh8DIs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]r4j8puPeWkg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4j8puPeWkg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5YQskh8DIs&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Another youtube of my black el Camino youtube clip and i don't talk like this lol

You might as well get the 86/87 GN engine / turbo and do the conversion to set it off. :D

Nice paint ! If this car had that kind of paint i would have found the owner an tried to buy it!

066.jpg

hello peoples; Nice job on the paint and have fun keeping it clean. All black is tough. But you talked about the batman thing on the wheel caps. I'd like to see an SS logo on the caps if you can find them. I got the turbo 6 emblem on mine with the same looking wheels as yours. If batmans your thing.Do it.
IBBY

Back