You can type here any text you want

Grand National coffee table

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86TexasT

Here are some pictures of the coffee table I built for my son for Christmas. BUICK COFFEE TABLE 001.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 005.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 006.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 008.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 009.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 012.JPG

i hope he's single because i'm sure a wife wouldnt want to see that everyday. i like it though pretty clever

You will all ways know were there's a block if you every need one, That looks sweet.
That block is the 4.1L that came out of his car - cracked between the head bolts & water jacket - perfect candidate for a table . BTW - I put the wine bottles in the cyls. so his wife would let him bring it home . . in his office/ mancave room . . :)

Who gets to move that furniture around? It's got to be just a little heavy but still lighter than a V8;).

I like it. If my wife would let me make any decisions, i would have one in my living room. Lol

bogies87 said:
I like it. If my wife would let me make any decisions, i would have one in my living room. Lol

Just do it and then ask for forgiveness!!!

I want one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Who gets to move that furniture around? It's got to be just a little heavy but still lighter than a V8;).
The complete set up weighs 182 lbs. The most expensive part is the glass top with the etching . . . but would not be as cool without it.

THAT is bad ass! Luckily my fiance is a gear-head, too. Therefore one of these is in my future! :D

When i bought kirbans car in 04 he had something like this in house but i think it was a 12 cylinder lamborghini engine or something w illumination...was impressive

Back