Grand National coffee table

86TexasT

Here are some pictures of the coffee table I built for my son for Christmas. BUICK COFFEE TABLE 001.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 005.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 006.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 008.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 009.JPGBUICK COFFEE TABLE 012.JPG

i hope he's single because i'm sure a wife wouldnt want to see that everyday. i like it though pretty clever

You will all ways know were there's a block if you every need one, That looks sweet.
That block is the 4.1L that came out of his car - cracked between the head bolts & water jacket - perfect candidate for a table . BTW - I put the wine bottles in the cyls. so his wife would let him bring it home . . in his office/ mancave room . . :)

Who gets to move that furniture around? It's got to be just a little heavy but still lighter than a V8;).

I like it. If my wife would let me make any decisions, i would have one in my living room. Lol

bogies87 said:
I like it. If my wife would let me make any decisions, i would have one in my living room. Lol

Just do it and then ask for forgiveness!!!

I want one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Turbo Buick

Who gets to move that furniture around? It's got to be just a little heavy but still lighter than a V8;).
The complete set up weighs 182 lbs. The most expensive part is the glass top with the etching . . . but would not be as cool without it.

When i bought kirbans car in 04 he had something like this in house but i think it was a 12 cylinder lamborghini engine or something w illumination...was impressive