great game for your pc

charlloots

SMO-CUM
thought i would let you gamers know

i just bought HOT ROD AMERICAN STREET DRAG

you start out with 5000 dollars to buy a used car there are 20 american cars used cars to choose from and yes 1 is a 86 gn you can race on the streeet for money or at schelded events at the drag strip you can buy engine blocks heads anything youwant air filters turbos nitrous anythig even custom paintjobs and your parts wear and you have toi replace them the options are endless its a great deal for$ 25.00 at best buy

i think that was the demo i downloaded before
the idea for the game is good, but as far as reaction times to launches, it is very bad
heck i even figured out how to make your car go even faster simply by putting it in second and reving it up, took a 13 sec car into the 11's.
but it is fun for messing around with if your bored
Of course they may have made another game or modified it since the demo

i personally have been playing with ihra 2 for the ps2
you can actually build and modify your own motor and trans
as well as modify tires, wings, and wheelie bars. good game.

the cars start off real slow 180 hp there used.once you get the car around 400 hp and running 12,s it is sick awsome launches im just getting the front tire off the ground flying threw the traps 131 mph i have poor traction thats why im still in the 12,s the turbo buick is one of the best cars in the game imo great game for the money and yes it does start slow the game is realilistic ;)