Greddy Profec B spec2 boost controller- Interest?

SouthernCal GN

I come in peace....AK AK
Just a heads up- if I pull the trigger on the MAFTpro, I'll be selling my Profec- it has about 100 miles on it (purchased Apr,04, 2007), and is the silver face unit. Absolutly nothing wrong with it- I'll just be using the MAFT as a boost controller.

Asking about $325/best for it. Any interest?

Profec is for sale!

I purchased this unit 4/04/07, installed it, and then decided to go in another direction for boost control.

If you want rock solid boost control with NO creep, in-car adjustability, and consistentcy- this is the unit! No more guessing "how many turns to ___#s of boost on my manual controller?" No more going under the hood to twist knobs. Turn it off, and max boost will be as stock. There's a high and a low setting (street and track), overboost warning, max and peak boost recording, and much more.

Complete with Profec Unit (silver), harness, boost solenoid, hose, clamps, and instructions.

$325/best offer shipped. I'll be taking it off the car this weekend.

$275 shipped- SOMEBODY must want a great boost controller!

Beats the pants out of gettting underhood to change the boost! No more burnt fingers, or guessing!

Still avail? If so, put me in line... I need a temp BC till I finish mine up... got some dyno time coming up! : )