You can type here any text you want

Grey 86 Limited Leather Turbo Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbodave231

I have a very nice, very clean Regal Limited with the 45/45 limited leather seats, column shift and an absolutely beautiful interior. The Color is Grey with a grey interior and a landau vinyl 1/2 top. The car has an original 85K on the odometer.

The paint is original except for the hood and the new GM front bumper fillers.

This car was originally a 307 VIN Y powered car. I spent a good part of the winter on the conversion to 86 turbo specs. I have spared no time or expense to do this conversion so no one could tell. I lifted the body and ran new reproduction fuel, vapor and return lines. The hood, inner fenders, HVAC case, gas tank, steering box, sway bars, steering wheel, bumper reinforcements, have all been changed to the correct parts................ the list is long but complete.

The engine is stock internally with a TA-52 turbo, 43# injectors, Accufab PR, SS THPD, 3" ATR ss single shot exhaust and Tinman cold air kit. The engine is a 1986 LC2 and is clean inside and out. It has been run 100% on Mobil One since I built the engine in 1997. The engine holds 35-40 psi oil pressure at a hot idle. The trans is a fresh BRF unit and has impressive firm shifts. The converter is a 2800 stall D5 lockup. The rear axle is an 8.5" 3.42 ratio with limited slip.

The car has vacuum assist master cylinder and all the brakes are new. I did not put a powermaster on the car, but it is properly wired for one if desired.

The car has 4 new 235/60R15 BFG TA radials on freshly powder coated T-Type rims.

I installed a NOS 87 Regal chrome grill to compliment the rest of the chrome package on the car. The trim is also in excellent condition. I have a pair of cornering lamps to install, but never got around to it.

The AC has not been charged yet, but all the parts are installed with new orings and the system is ready to be charged.

The only thing this car truly needs is paint. The original paint is checked and does not shine, but it is still very respectable as is.

If this were a factory original Limited Leather turbo car, this car would be worth anywhere from $18,000 to $20,000 in its current condition.

I am asking $10,000 and I am firm on that price. The car will be in BG next week, all week, and if you are interested in a nice car at a great price, come over and inspect/drive the car.

Dave Roland

I will respond to PM's if you have interest in the car.

Attachments

• frame5 029.jpg
    frame5 029.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 369
Re: 86 Grey Limited

For those of you that do not know Dave he is VERY particular with his cars. He does not take any short cuts, at all. This car is nice and clean. It is a great buy. I have personally seen this car go through the entire transformation and no stone was left un-turned. I think Dave is being very modest of the description of the car. If I did not just buy a '89 TTA a few months ago, this car would be mine.

Dave, if it does not sell in BG let me know.

Steve O.

Thanks for the plug Steve.

I have gotten quite a few compliments on the car.

I have a sale pending...........but dang, what to I race on Saturday???

We need a new Headsup class in BG: TORT

Turbo Oulaw Race Truck!!!

DR:smile:

Back