You can type here any text you want

Grey T 10 sec ride Many pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Is the block girdled or at least have billet caps? Is the 212 cam a roller? Did Hartline do the engine work on this one too?

212 flat tappet. No girdle . Caps were trued, align honed and knurled to prevent walking. This engine was built by my machinist of 20 years and clearanced right out of the Buick power source manual. This car is as tight as a drum and runs flawlessly. :)

I picked up this car from Bobby. He is very honest and I purchased it site unseen. I am having it picked up Friday and delivered door to door. His pictures and videos were excellent. I finally found one after looking at 30+ cars. I purchased it at his asking price of $15,000.00. Thanks

Check Your E Mail !!!!!

Apparently two E mail addys This one is different: David J Husek <dhusek@optonline.net> That is were the refunds are!!!

Again.... her as well I suppose.......dhusek@heicomp.com

Subject:T Type
Date:Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:11:30 AM
[View Source]

David,
This is my fourth E mail concerning this issue. I have informed you through two separate refunds that the T received bids on E bay 3 hours prior to your finalizing your deposit with me. In almost all of our numerous conversations I continually urged you to commit to the purchase and send a non-refundable deposit of 1K dollars. Your first deposit of $250 was notated by you as"fully and totally refundable" you additionally wrote that I should not remove the auction as you were not sure. My exact words to you in our last two conversations were "You need to send me a deposit of 1k...NON-REFUNDABLE...this way unless I have misrepresented the car in any way... your an owner" Your repeated responses to my requests were that you wanted the T but were not Sure......My wife found my end of the conversations very amusing as she heard me continually tell you to commit to the purchase and say....you can't be "almost" pregnant.
While you finally did send me a deposit of another $250, after bids were placed on my auction, and printed SOLD in the notes,this was unfortunately, too late. The individual whom placed the bid contacted me struck a deal and immediately placed a Non-refundable deposit of 1K. I refunded your monies at that second with a full explanation. The refund was kicked back as PayPal showed you payment as pending. I again issued a Refund and I believe they both have reached you. Apparently no monies have even left your account. Paypal's hold on transfers takes about 3 days.
So, again to be clear and re-cap. The car is sold to my E bay bidder. I sold it, as I stated I would, because in effect, and in the eyes of the law, I really had no deposit nor commitment from you. Both verbally, and in writing, I as the seller was instructed NOT to remove my auction and that your "deposit" was "Totally refundable". I told you very politely Each time we spoke that if you wanted the car to send me 1K non -refundable and I would remove the auction. Each time you refused and were very firm in your position that I NOT remove my auction. Only after the auction recevied bids did you send another $250. Unfortunatly the text book description of too little too late.
Thanks
Bobby

WOW, I am speechless. That was not what was said on Saturday per my data logger of our conversation. Now it makes sense why you would not take my phone calls as you know what you have done. You could have answered my calls and told me instead of hiding, I am losing $500.00 for transportation because I had no idea you sold the car from under my deposit, guilt I would suppose. But what is, is, a $500.00 lesson learned, I got off cheap……..

Apparently two E mail addys This one is different: David J Husek <dhusek@optonline.net> That is were the refunds are!!!

Again.... her as well I suppose.......dhusek@heicomp.com

Subject:T Type
Date:Tuesday, October 30, 2007 6:11:30 AM
[View Source]

David,
This is my fourth E mail concerning this issue. I have informed you through two separate refunds that the T received bids on E bay 3 hours prior to your finalizing your deposit with me. In almost all of our numerous conversations I continually urged you to commit to the purchase and send a non-refundable deposit of 1K dollars. Your first deposit of $250 was notated by you as"fully and totally refundable" you additionally wrote that I should not remove the auction as you were not sure. My exact words to you in our last two conversations were "You need to send me a deposit of 1k...NON-REFUNDABLE...this way unless I have misrepresented the car in any way... your an owner" Your repeated responses to my requests were that you wanted the T but were not Sure......My wife found my end of the conversations very amusing as she heard me continually tell you to commit to the purchase and say....you can't be "almost" pregnant.
While you finally did send me a deposit of another $250, after bids were placed on my auction, and printed SOLD in the notes,this was unfortunately, too late. The individual whom placed the bid contacted me struck a deal and immediately placed a Non-refundable deposit of 1K. I refunded your monies at that second with a full explanation. The refund was kicked back as PayPal showed you payment as pending. I again issued a Refund and I believe they both have reached you. Apparently no monies have even left your account. Paypal's hold on transfers takes about 3 days.
So, again to be clear and re-cap. The car is sold to my E bay bidder. I sold it, as I stated I would, because in effect, and in the eyes of the law, I really had no deposit nor commitment from you. Both verbally, and in writing, I as the seller was instructed NOT to remove my auction and that your "deposit" was "Totally refundable". I told you very politely Each time we spoke that if you wanted the car to send me 1K non -refundable and I would remove the auction. Each time you refused and were very firm in your position that I NOT remove my auction. Only after the auction recevied bids did you send another $250. Unfortunatly the text book description of too little too late.
Thanks
Bobby

T type

Show me definative proof you lost $500. And I will discuss reimbursing you. Keep in mind that I was in Law enforcement for many years and have a sixth sense concerning peoples intentions and motives. As for calling, I see that I did miss two calls from you. I assure you I am not hard to reach, However, I am not a slave to my cell. If you should miss me when you call please leave a message and I will return call in a timely fashion:cool:

Back