You can type here any text you want

Grudge match racing with big $$$$on the line

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
aaaaa!

not to safe Ive had a gun pulled on me over 2000.00 race look up danny porter on you tube 2 see real fast import

all the years i have been there never seen that happen nor would i like to but there is plenty of Aiken,co police doing security!!

I'm actually probably moving to Aiken, SC in a few months. Funny to see this thread. So I guess the car scene is okay out there? Couple t-type/GN guys around? What about the area in general?

carolina dragway

theres alot of turbo regals around here.usually see a couple every time i go other than mine, and two or three friends that go with me.:biggrin:

blown okie,come out there and say that and c how long u would laugh and last lol!!!!!

Now that would be a treat to watch.:biggrin:

well most of the black people i know and am friends with i could say that to & they'd laugh and then make some redneck white boy joke, we'd both laugh and go on about having fun & know we are both more mature & intelligent then to let some prejudice get in the way, even if we poke fun @ one another with a stupid stereotype every now and again. but point taken...but you know you chuckled. again i said no hate here..

Back