You can type here any text you want

GS Nationals quick 8 - Almost made my year!!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlownV6

I was lucky enough to get to drive Jim Rocks car all year and we faced off against Gallina/Duttweiler/Freeman in the first round of Bobby Dons Quick 8 at the GS Nationals. We had nothing but troubles all weekend and actually Lenny loaned us a Trans & converter and helped well into the night to get this all changed out to face him the next day!! We gave it all we had!!
Just could not hold him off!! Mike:cool:

YouTube - Buick GS Nationals 15

Nice vid Mike, that is very cool that Len helped you guys with the trans/converter so you could race them the next day. Great to see racers helping each other out!:cool:

Just think a better reaction time would have won the race! Just bustin your balls.We'll get them next time. Thanks for making my year

DAMN!!!!! That was a hell of a race. You definately had him at the line but that freeman car sure does fly!

It amazes me to see these unbeleivable cars. Watching Len almost wreck at the BPGs was quite unbeleivable. You guys have some huge gonads!!!!!:biggrin:

Hey atleast we do not blame it on the mechanic!Got a thunkin thought,lets blame it on it on the CAR OWNER.

I agree it is the old mans fault,thanks for being on my side. Allen

OK , I thought you were the old man!! I see it now!! Anyway He blames me for tearing up all his junk!! And I tell him , thats right it was all JUNK!!!
Hopefully we will get back at it here in a few months!! Later Mike:cool:

Just think we have another 7000 wrapped up in that piece of junk and in no hurry to fix every other issue. Probably 50% my fault,other than the racetrack i have not touched the car since before the Kil-Kare incident.Just need to find the time,but not as easy as it used to be.But it needs to be done!!!!!

Back