You can type here any text you want

GSCA 214-210 cam???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I'm looking for opinions be they good or bad from anyone using the GSCA 214-210 flat tappet cam...I believe the GSCA uses Reed brand cams. I'm needing detailed information regarding driveability, required stall, how it pulls at WOT, vacume produced, and if you have dyno info as far as where the powerband lies. I'm in the market for a replacement cam for the 208-208 I have now. I'm running a PT&E 61-52 with an .85 exhaust housing, Art Carr n/l 9" 2800 stall, Champion heads and intake, MSD 50's, meth injection, stretch IC, 3" THDP and and single shot exhaust. I typically launch off of the t-brake and have run a best of 10.91 @ 121 with the smaller cam. I'd like to upgrade the cam to something larger to take better advantage of the heads...and, as it stands right now, a roller kit is not an option (momma blew a head gasket when she found out how much they cost.) I like the fact that the GSCA cams have the reverse taper built into their cams; however, I'm open to any ideas...fire away.

Back