GT3255A turbo

DKNIS85

Cali Generalz C.C Founder
Last week I bought this turbo from a buddy and found out that it wont fit on my hotair so im selling it for the price I got it for 400+shipping

Where were you, months ago when I needed one!!!!
Bump for a good price and hard to find turbo!!!

From my understanding it is supposed to work great with a stock setup. It is supposed to be along the lines of a TA49 or TE44. I have not installed mine yet, but that is what I was told by many reputable people.

Its rated at 475 hp or so, but it is very underated. Very nice turbo

What is his secrets..............Do Tell!!!

Have you got any pics of this turbo? Any shaft play on the turbo? And what size injectors are needed for it? Will stock due?

Also, you said its rated at 475, but its underated. So, what are we realistically talking power wise, and what would it produce with a 100% stock everything except for walbro fuel pump, that is hotwired, and an afpr? Yes, i do have a scanmaster, with boost, fuel pressure gages.

Your close to me, so im considering it if it will be good for a basically stock car.

Someone else would have to chome in, my car is under construction! I would like to hear some good things about it since it is my turbo choice

I like mine. :biggrin: Times and mods in sig.

Thats pretty good, but what is the difference between the a and e? And still, would I be able to run a mid to low 11 with this turbo, with everything being stock except for injectors, fuel pump, and hot wire kit?

I'd like to see pictures e-mailed to me if possible also.
How much in & out play is there?
How old is it? Other info if possible.
Will you be at Bowling Green next week?
Thanks

...and what would it produce with a 100% stock everything except for walbro fuel pump, that is hotwired, and an afpr? Yes, i do have a scanmaster, with boost, fuel pressure gages.

A BIGGER turbo will give you NOTHING more than a good stock one with your set-up [none of your mods increase air/fuel flow hence no HP adders],,,

However, it WILL give you the future capability of more HP, as you become able to get more air/fuel flow thru engine

Thats pretty good, but what is the difference between the a and e? And still, would I be able to run a mid to low 11 with this turbo, with everything being stock except for injectors, fuel pump, and hot wire kit?

Just the cover is different. I think I could maybe get 11.30s out of it if I had everything perfect.

There is 0 shaft play on the turbo and the reason why im selling it is cause of the TA49 housing it wont bolt up to my setup here is a pic ill get more but also this comes with the 18lb adjustable wastegate and the oil return line also

Attachments

• DSC05038.jpg
    DSC05038.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 230
Heres some more pics

Attachments

• 0506090941.jpg
    0506090941.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 227
  • 0506090943.jpg
    0506090943.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 226
  • 0506090945.jpg
    0506090945.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 226
  • 0506090947.jpg
    0506090947.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 225
Guys, this is a awesome turbo to upgrade from stock.

I'll vouch for DKNIS85 he's a top notch guy!