You can type here any text you want

GTA Rear Rims on GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
No.

You really need Wheel adapters to run rear GTA in the Rear as you would need about a 1" spacer, which is in the "scary" range. Maybe I'd do this with a 305 monte, but not with a turbo.

If you run the rears in front, you can use longer studs and 3/8" spacers and you will only have braking forces acting on the spacers (Vs. braking and accelleration forces in back)

Which company sells the billet type adapters for the GTA'S and what are the best measurements?

I got mine on eBay. I'm currently running the front wheels on the front of the car with no spacer and the rear wheels on the rear with a 1.25" spacer. Alternatively, you can run the fronts on the rear with a 1" and the rears on the front with a 1". That's how I had mine set up and I loved how the wheels sat in the wheel wells. But, the tires rubbed the inner fender lips after I lowered the car with Eibachs.

Let me know if you want the name of the seller I used on eBay. I've placed 3 seperate spacer orders and they all went perfectly :)

Browndog said:
I got mine on eBay. I'm currently running the front wheels on the front of the car with no spacer and the rear wheels on the rear with a 1.25" spacer. Alternatively, you can run the fronts on the rear with a 1" and the rears on the front with a 1". That's how I had mine set up and I loved how the wheels sat in the wheel wells. But, the tires rubbed the inner fender lips after I lowered the car with Eibachs.

Let me know if you want the name of the seller I used on eBay. I've placed 3 seperate spacer orders and they all went perfectly :)
I meant adapters. I currently have spacers, but the rears are an issue, since the lug nuts don't bite too much thread on the studs.

Kirban's sells them now.

can you run 4 front GTA rims all the way around a gn without any spacers?

That's probably the most common tire size used on those rims, they are stock height 26" so a perfect fit. You can put 255/50/16 in the back when you burn up the 245's! Just go with the 245's since you already have them.

dart21 said:
I meant adapters. I currently have spacers, but the rears are an issue, since the lug nuts don't bite too much thread on the studs.

I meant "adapters" too :rolleyes:

Back