You can type here any text you want

GTA Wheel and Tire Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WLDWST

I now have a nice set of 4 GTA fronts that I want to get tires for. I have read all the threads and realize that my 16" tire choices are limited. Ideally the right tire for me would be a 255/50 R16 MT ET Street Radial on the back. I am just not sure what size to run on the front and which brand of tire would match up nicely. I also don't want to use spacers on these wheels, and I don't want any rubbing. Those of you that have the MT's in this size, do you have any issues and what do you have for fronts? Pictures would be nice. Regular radials would have been another option, but on the rear of this car they would be just plain dangerous.

Im running 245/50/16 Goodyear Eagle Hp's all around on my Monte. You shouldnt need any spacer or have any rubbing issues with this size tire. The stock tires on the GNX's were 255/50/16 in the back and 245/50/16 in the front. HTH's.

I'm running Bridgestone RE750 in 245/50R16 on all four corners, and it rubs slightly at full steering lock. I wouldn't go any larger on the front.

In the rear, you have a lot more room if your body is centered on the frame.

Back