Gta wheels before and after pictures

bawazir

GTA wheels are DONE! ,
Check it out guys got them done for $400 out of the door deal, Paul at Wheels of America gave me a deal, there were originally asking $600 but he gave me $200 discount since i was cool guy with a cool car , that price included the bent fixing , removing paint , sand blasting , powder coating polishing the lip, and FREE SHIPPING! :shock: , but since there company was 5 miles a way from my home, i went ahead pick them up my self. :mrgreen:
All i have to say that Wheels of America are top company who stand up behind there word. I got all those done in 3 days. here is a link of there website: http://wheelsamerica.com/index.php?page=chicago]Wheels America

Before pics:
IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0379.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

After pics:
IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

I had the back side powder coated as well :D

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

GTA wheels are DONE! ,
Check it out guys got them done for $400 out of the door deal, Paul at Wheels of America gave me a deal, there were originally asking $600 but he gave me $200 discount since i was cool guy with a cool car :mrgreen: , that price included the bent fixing , removing paint , sand blasting , powder coating polishing the lip, and FREE SHIPPING! :shock: , but since there company was 5 miles a way from my home, i went ahead pick them up my self. :mrgreen:
All i have to say that Wheels of America are top company who stand up behind there word. I got all those done in 3 days. here is a link of there website: Wheels America

IMG_0448.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

%20build%20up/IMG_0462.jpg[/img]