You can type here any text you want

Guage holders

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbolou

Lou's Automotive 949-378-1590
Anyone have a source for a pillar mount & consul gauge holders, Kirban was once a reliable source for them but doesn't seem to stock them anymore. Which is unfortunate as so many items have disappeared from the market which were once easily obtainable. Any help is appreciated.

G-body still carries them. I have Ttop car and put the ttop gauge pod in don't really recommend as it doesn't fit too good, but I can read the gauges there pretty easily.
You can still get used a pillar pods pretty cheap. I don't really like the console
pods as its too hard to see the gauges all the way down there. Anway look around they are not that hard to find.

hey lou this is what i found go to ebay, in the search engine for ebay type in "grandnational gauge pods" and wala there ya go

I have a brand new, still unopened Kirban single pillar pod I'd like to sell. I bought earlier in '10, only to change plans later and ending up not needing it. I'd like to get the same I have into it $24.95 + shipping...Let me know if interested...

Claude. :wink:

hey lou this is what i found go to ebay, in the search engine for ebay type in "grandnational gauge pods" and wala there ya go
Thanks, for mentioning that.I did find what I needed on e-bay. Lou

Not directing this at anyone on this thread.;)I think getting parts for our cars in the future is only going to get tougher.:rolleyes:I have said it before we have to support our vendors or they will slowly move to other venues or just pack it in.:frown:Just a thought.

Kevin

Not directing this at anyone on this thread.;)I think getting parts for our cars in the future is only going to get tougher.:rolleyes:I have said it before we have to support our vendors or they will slowly move to other venues or just pack it in.:frown:Just a thought.

Kevin
That's right, so lets show a little more appreciation here cause I'm not getting any younger lol

Remember if you are not getting older you have bigger problems:p

Kevin

Kevin

Yeah, but with such a low year yield and attrition of cars on the road...less and less parts are needed and the only vendors that will push parts will probably be the ones that do so because it's their car of choice as well.

Honestly, I wonder how many people that have Turbo Regals don't know about any of the Buick forums or the vendors. I know of at least two. Both of which have very fast cars. One does all his own work, but it's all older technology and the other just sends it to Wildcat and says make it go fast.

Back