Guages??

85RegalLimited

I want to add two pod guages, Temperature and Tach. Where do I run the wire to for each of these. My limited has no standard guages on the dash for those. Only speedometer and fuel guage. Or would I be better off getting the cluster out of a Regal or monte carlo or sumthiin with all those already in it? And again, where would I run these wires to? Thanks in advance.
Oh also its a Carbed engine.

I want to add two pod guages, Temperature and Tach. Where do I run the wire to for each of these. My limited has no standard guages on the dash for those. Only speedometer and fuel guage. Or would I be better off getting the cluster out of a Regal or monte carlo or sumthiin with all those already in it? And again, where would I run these wires to? Thanks in advance.
Oh also its a Carbed engine.
If you go with Auto Meter brand gauges the directions are easy to follow.With the Tach the green wire goes to your dist.The mechanical temp. gauge only has wires for the light and the sensor bolts to the intake water jacket.Good luck , I hope this helps in some way.