You can type here any text you want

Guaging worth

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DragulaGN

Screw TurboClowns.com
I have an 87 Hardtop GN roller. Car is solid with nice paint. Paint is 9-10. Interior is 8-10. Car comes with metco billet lowers, airbags, SCS cheetah shifter-(brand new) CAS-V2 intercooler. Im looking to maybe sell the car as a roller and was wondering what a nice roller should go for.. any ideas?

Well I have a super nice TTA roller fresh from paint and new wing...nobody wants it for $5000,so I will just get it running and ebay it for $15000 in the spring

you looking to trade ....

No..Im thinking of getting out of the car game for a while. I have a fresh stroker motor and 400 that Id make some one a hell of a deal on.. Hell, come buy everything I have!!

If anyone is truly interested..I will sit down this weekend and list everything that goes with the car. I was originally building a TSM car..so everything is top shelf...no corners cut on parts. It isnt going to be cheap though..
859-699-8332

No..Im thinking of getting out of the car game for a while. I have a fresh stroker motor and 400 that Id make some one a hell of a deal on.. Hell, come buy everything I have!!

what kind of a deal... ..... .... I like deals .. shoot me an email with some pics and price for the roller , and possibly the roller and drivetrain.. also send me a # to contact you.. thaks for your time ..... jabajalia@bellsouth.net..

Let me sit down this weekend and do some figuring.. I have parts all over the garge and I cant remember what all is there. I owe some $ on the car so I would like to see the thing go as a package. Ill keep you posted.

I Am In The Car Business, What Are You Looking For. I Would Still Like To Speak With You On The Phone To Discuss What You Would Consider Or Sell And What Kind Of Conditions Might Apply.. My #is 205-613-2694

Bump for a beautiful GN

I have seen the car in person and it is absolutely gorgeous! Wish I had the garage space and I wasn't on my way overseas, or I would be all over it. I would love to take my drivetrain and put it in this car. Whenever you get an idea of what you want for it, shoot me a PM Rob. (Hey I can dream cant I? Might sweet talk the ol lady into letting me get it;) )

Best of luck,
John

Im thinking around 18 for everything...only thing the car needs to run is a fms, injectors and a driveshaft..Ill do an inventory when I get home and try and snap a few pics.

Joe..honestly, Im not looking for anything. I just purchased my wife an Aviator so Im not looking for another car. Im actually looking to get a fraction of the money back that I have invested in this project over the last 2 years. I tallied some figures in my head and there is probably close to 15,000 in the drivetrain (engine, tranny, converter, hot parts, turbo) Like I said..everything is top notch...no corners cut. The motor was built by Kip Asplund at Excessice Acceleration and is an absolute work of art. Everything is either powdercoated, or polished :)

Can You Send Me Some Pics Of The Paint And Interior. And A Couple Of Snapshots Of The Motor. Thanks

Ill try and get some pics tomorrow...we had trerrible wind storms here yesterday and I couldnt get the car out of the garage,

Well I have a super nice TTA roller fresh from paint and new wing...nobody wants it for $5000,so I will just get it running and ebay it for $15000 in the spring

you looking to trade ....

$5000 ehhh? Lemme get some pics of this car. I'll drive over this weekend with the trailer.

Back