Guess the car......

I got one....

Guess this Car #31

BTcBIeBWkKGrHgoOKj0EjlLmRc54BKIfJst.jpg

kirbn 2 cents worth

I agree with brown limited rare model actually if its a factory stick....has optional gauge cluster think it was called a Calais model Cutlass....has old style radio so maybe 1980-83 vintage.

kirban.....

kirban 2 cents worth

On a side note....the shifters found in our turbo regals can also be found dating back to around 1978 Olds Cutlas models...very primitive with plastic insert that breaks....

kirban

Here you go

1979 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais

with the ultra-rare Oldsmobile 260ci (4.3l) Gas V8 and a Borg-Warner T50 5-speed manual transmission.

kirban 2 cents worth

one of us have nailed it I know its a calais model 4 or 5 speed that I am not sure rare whatever it is....calais I think was the top model in the Cutlass line up...

kirban

I have got to get a pair of those glasses.....and hold a red steering wheel in mid air with a red belt across my shoulder. I think it would make for some good conversation when walking to the coffee shop.

Gtc #32

OK, time to mix it up and throw an older import into the thread. Guess the car maker, model, and bonus points for the strange engine configuration! Hint-there's not a new car on the road today that uses this type engine.

Attachments

• subaru360-00.jpg
    subaru360-00.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 151
OK, time to mix it up and throw an older import into the thread. Guess the car maker, model, and bonus points for the strange engine configuration! Hint-there's not a new car on the road today that uses this type engine.

Subaru 360 2 stroke engine

Yep. 16 horsepower 2-stroke 2 cylinder. Made from 1958 to 1971. It was a "suburban" class Japanese vehicle.

See, the ones I know...or at least know how to research I'm too late on.

NEXT!

kirban 2 cents worth

I think any good athlete on a 10 speed bike could out accelerate that Subaru.

Reminds me of the novelty smart car that we see now...nothing more than a modified looking golf cart.

kirban

How bout a quick Trivia Question While we are waiting for a new Photo...

What year did Chevrolet first offer an automatic
transmission? What was it called?

You guys are good! I thought the Suby 360 might take some time.

How about this one and also bonus points if you can name the celebrity that owns one?

Attachments

• MazdaCosmo.jpg
    MazdaCosmo.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 144
kirban 2 cents

evans..on a side note...we got the touch & start systems in stock and I owe you something toward it advise....

tough questions be tough to figure out who owns one how about clues male/female movie what?

kirban

kirban 2 cents

evans..on a side note...we got the touch & start systems in stock and I owe you something toward it advise....

tough questions be tough to figure out who owns one how about clues male/female movie what?

kirban

PM to you Dennis.

Hint on the car- it's Japanese and the celeb just made a major career change.