You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
kirban 2 cents worth

next guess would be a chrysler product maybe a new york model? 64-65 vintage?

again not very confident on this try either

kirban

I saw this in a museum. Had know idea what it was but the hint is that everyone has seen the car its based on and has the same name.

Attachments

• car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 100
I saw this in a museum. Had know idea what it was but the hint is that everyone has seen the car its based on and has the same name.

Volkswagen beetle prototype?

Looking closer at the museum you can teel there's a lot of VWs there.

Volkswagen beetle prototype?

Where the hell is that museum? I never knew anyone (other than chrysler) ever had a dodge omni on display.

It's a Volkswagen "Rabbit", not an Omni...Also, several cars in that picture seem to be VW's...Aside from the Rabbit, there's a green Beetle and a recent Jetta in the background...The orange coupe looks like an Opel though...Maybe it's a museum in Europe??...

Claude....

P.S: Let's NOT forget the car I posted!!

Post #558 car.

Looks to be about a 1965ish Dodge Monaco. Might be a Monaco 500.

Mike B.

Post #568 car.

Here's one.
Have hint photo if needed.

Year, make, model.

P1010005-2.jpg

Mike B.

Volkswagen Karmann Ghia, around 1967...

Claude.

Claude is correct. The VW Type 34 Karmann Ghia never were imported into the US. It was made in the same plant as the 914 and we got the more common version and the 914 instead.

These were the most expensive VW's back in the day.

Got it.

1962 Plymouth Fury

Claude. :wink:

How about this one: (There's a little "catch" in that one)..:wink:

Here's the other pics I took of it. It was nice.:)

P1010007-2.jpg

P1010004-2.jpg

P1010006-2.jpg

Love the bold lines on old Mopars. These guys had balls. Not like how everyone copys each other now days.

Mike B.

Post #571 car.

At first glance, I want to say 70ish Plymouth Duster(Gold Duster). Gota leave for work. Play more later.

Mike B.

kirban 2 cents worth

claudes car #571 unless I am totally confused as to which has not been guessed....I think its a Pontiac vintage mid 1970s....bonneville maybe?

not real confident on this guess

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

claudes car #571 unless I am totally confused as to which has not been guessed....I think its a Pontiac vintage mid 1970s....bonneville maybe?

not real confident on this guess

kirban

Good try Dennis...but wrong...I'll let you guys try one more time and if not found, I'll post a hint...

Claude. :wink:

kirban 2 cents worth

Getting tough for me to follow but on Claudes car....chrysler product maybe aspen or volare....

just another stab in the dark for my guesses...

kirban

Back