You can type here any text you want

Guess the car......

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
70 1/2 and didn't expect someone to get that right off the bat?! How did you figure that one out?

Just an old dude that has been around! Plus, have always had a great interest in all musclecars so I have read alot of articles, magazines, and books. I think they made two of those cars and both are actually in the hands of private collectors.

Just an old dude that has been around! Plus, have always had a great interest in all musclecars so I have read alot of articles, magazines, and books. I think they made two of those cars and both are actually in the hands of private collectors.

Here are the cars we're speaking of. king_cobra_orange1.jpg

king_cobra_YELLOW.jpg
You're good! Post one up.

OK, my turn. This one should be easy but it's a three part answer to make things interesting. Have to name the car/ year but also production within 100 units. Bonus third part is to state reason why production stopped.

Attachments

• 0802phr_01_z+1977_pontiac_can_am+.jpg
    0802phr_01_z+1977_pontiac_can_am+.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 191
1977 Lemans Sport Coupe can-am

Can Am production ended prematurely, when the mold used in manufacturing the unique “duck tail” spoiler was accidentally damaged

production was between 1100 and 1300

p.s the target production was 5000 units

OK, my turn. This one should be easy but it's a three part answer to make things interesting. Have to name the car/ year but also production within 100 units. Bonus third part is to state reason why production stopped.

77 Grand Am

sorry meant to change to Can Am. A friend of my dads had one when new.

Good job guys although I think technically it may have been a 1977 1/2 model since it was brought out Spring of '77. Do you know which model car the steering wheel and hood scoop came from? (hint- scoop should be easy but steering wheel alittle harder).

next car to ID

Next in line....

Attachments

• Chrysler_300-Hurst_1970_98504_20080629_s.jpg
    Chrysler_300-Hurst_1970_98504_20080629_s.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 185
Ignore the scorch marks. Yes, it was my car, no, I don't want to talk about it :tongue:

Attachments

• shelby small.jpg
    shelby small.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 169
next one....

Have to also state the two engine configurations available in this car:

Attachments

• bricklin.jpg
    bricklin.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 186
Back