Guess the car......

kirban 2 cents worth

A few suggestions for those that can't sit by the computer all day...

Probably assign each entry a number so people put number in their guess so everything matches up./

vary the shots? in other words not always exterior....have to make it harder when you got mr limited mr ward and a few others that have a lot of knowledge....

kirbanperformance.com

denniskirban@yahoo.com

All of you have pumped more life into turbo lounge...

Don't claim to know all the car answers.....but would score pretty good on a test.

kirban 2 cents worth

Last car Nash Healy vintage early 1950s had limited sales success competing against the new corvette...

am 99% confident I am correct on the car...

There have been 21 cars posted since the 1st post. The very next one will be

GTC #22 (guess the car)

That's gonna have to wait till after Road America. I won't be back in town until Wednesday of next week.

kirban 2 cents worth

I need someone to step up and post a car photo as I lack the skills...I now have 3 wins under my belt...

Amarillo Texas......been to that steak place on route 66 or route 40 where if you eat that huge steak its free.....lst time was 1965........when route 66 still existed...

I apologize....on not posting a photo....

kirban mr bown can do the honors.....?

The steak place is still here. 72oz of pure beef coma. Delivering two demo cars to Colorado for a Owners Rally.

you can e-mail the photo for me to put up if you would like. shrimperdan73@yahoo.com (my nonsense e-mail)

kirban 2 cents worth

I need someone to step up and post a car photo as I lack the skills...I now have 3 wins under my belt...

Amarillo Texas......been to that steak place on route 66 or route 40 where if you eat that huge steak its free.....lst time was 1965........when route 66 still existed...

I apologize....on not posting a photo....

kirban mr bown can do the honors.....?

I'll do it for you Dennis. Name year, make, model, and engine.:eek: :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0009.JPG
    DSCN0009.JPG
    80.3 KB · Views: 134
kirban 2 cents worth

Texas guy will post mine also whenever....

anyrate on yours....not really sure on this 348 or 409 engine.....61-62 chevy vintage full size a sure guess the car is RED IN COLOR.

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

don't think chevy two looks like tri-power under the hood tough angle to see though......

kirban

kirban 2 cents worth

If I miss with my lst guess....here is my second guess 57 olds J motor.....something like that... but valve covers are not the rite color to be olds....

I am stumbling.....

kirban