You can type here any text you want

Gutless Cutlass(killed)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1chance

Well it was going to happen sooner, or later. Anyway some guys came to my home town, and ran a guy that beat me. They didnt know my engine had 100 miles on it(break in), and i had 4bls of boost at the time. So they beat him really bad, and so they heard that he beat me, they call me out. They were spraying NOS, on a semi stock 96 chevy 5.7. After being talked down to for hours, i said ill run you, they said how many lenths you want, i said none:eek:. Thinking they had a easy kill, they start trying to bet big money, they come up with $800, i said make it $1600, they came up with $2,000:eek::biggrin:. Well this guy got to the starting line, and before the guy can line him up, he was launching his car! After him doing this 5 times, i shut my car off:D, and he didnt even know it, he launch 3 more times, and got mad, and drove back to the spot. He said you scared, i said the flag man didnt even raise his hands, and you gone. My friend said let him bail he aint got nothing. We line up, i pull the boost gauge to 0, and launch the car, he follows, i pull 3lenths one i shift to 3rd, and keep pulling, won by 5!

Yea, i hadnt tried it in the car with the new mods, my need it. Got a feeling they will be trying to get a win back, they have like 6 cars in there camp, some with 3stage's of Nos. So it just me, and the little V6, against all these trailer car's!

Good kill. You got plenty more in your car too. Have some spies check out the competition before you do it again. Sand bag them, turn up the boost and then tell them double or nothing.

Good kill. You got plenty more in your car too. Have some spies check out the competition before you do it again. Sand bag them, turn up the boost and then tell them double or nothing.

LOL tell em you need a break your only runnin on 6 cylinders untill you can take it to the mechanic to have it looked at:biggrin:

Well i think they have upgraded the car, and they ask me for 5lenths, and let them spray! NOT:eek:

Back