You can type here any text you want

Had to beat down my brother in law

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

seeyabye

Let me just start off by saying my brother in law is a true ricer. He is a really nice guy, just a little misdirected. He has spent a fortune on modifying Honda Civics. Everything from motor swaps, nitrous, engine work, stickers, fart cans, you name it. Last night we were having a late Thanksgiving dinner at my mother in laws house. My brother in law, John, called me to ask if I could come to a friends house to look at a car he wanted to buy. Turns out it is one that he used to own(motor swap and all). So I pull up in the Buick, and all the ricers gather around. they are looking at my gauges, and comenting that they like the boost gauge, and the FP gauge on the hood. So we start tinkering with this car trying to get it running. Being that this is Durham, NC, someone has stolen the hood, valve cover, plugs, wires, cap, cold air intake, headlights, etc.. So we get it running, but the firing order is off. We decide to leave the car for some other time. Anyway, we are getting ready to head home when John makes a mistake. He asks me if I want to race. In front of all his ricer buddys too. I said sure, but I don't think you want to. Then all the ricer crew starts telling me that Johns car has the DOHC motor swap, 100 shot of nitrous, some sort of exhaust, intake, ported and polished head, cam gears etc.. This poor kid has over 30k invested in this car. He has converted it to right hand drive, imported thousands of dollars worth of stuff to make it a Civic Type R clone. I said OK, my car is just a V6 with some exhaust and a chip, oh yeah, and these gauges. then I ask if anyone wants to place a bet. No takers of course, they have 3 dollars between the ten of them. So we pull out onto the main four lane and John is beside me. There is a string of 6 or 7 other ricers behind us. He gives the signal and it is on. I spun all the way through second gear and still remained a car length in front of him. When i finally hooked up, I pulled him and his crew like he was in reverse. I shut down at about 100 and had about 2 football fields on them. It wasn't even funny. I almost felt bad for the kid. His interior cost more than my car. When we got back to the house, the ricers were shocked. They couldn't believe that the car that was the strongest of their group by a long shot got beat down so bad. I am sure that they all went home and watched the Slow and Delerious and cried. Oh well. John says he is going to make some adjustments so that we can run again. When will they learn?

Maybe he saw that show on the History channel and though you'ld have a relay go bad:D

Originally posted by Pronto
Maybe he saw that show on the History channel and though you'ld have a relay go bad:D

Yea maybe he thought Sundance changed your plugs for you.:eek:

The only adjustment he could make that would make up for 2 football feilds wouild be ....

GET ANOTHER CAR!!!:eek:

Those guys are hilarious :D

No his next mod should be a JATO tube
Jet Assisted Take Off
the big soild, fuel rocket tubes that help the C130s take off.
25,000 Hp for about $500 at army surplus.
that should help, as seen in mopar muscle garrented 300mph but may leave the ground.

That's pretty cool, except it should be underestimated instead of ugly. :cool:

Originally posted by dragonational
B.U.I.C.K= big ugly import car killer.

Back