Had to punish as kid in his new Lexus IS 350...

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
Sorry...but it had to be done.

First I watched from a distance as this kid messed with a Charger SRT8 and lose, and then at the next light (The SRT turned :mad:) I was next to the IS350.

Windows were down and I could hear him and his passenger chatting away with each other about the car next to them (me) probably not really knowing what it was. They were commenting on my pillar gauges and giggling...one of them said something about the red LED numbers on my Scanmaster...not really knowing what it was....

As the cross trafic cleared and our light was getting ready to change...I hear the passenger say to the driver in the IS350...
Passenger: "You ready?"
Driver: "Uh huh..."
Then one of them goes: "vroom, vroom..."

I'm thinking..."Really...is he gonna try this? Didn't he get humbled enough by that SRT8?"

Light turned green and I let him go...he's off to the races whether I'm going or not...then I couldn't resist...as he keeps the hammer down, I nail it....
With my tires still spinning, I go blowing past him and then let off once I'm up a couple lengths...I'm coasting and I'm still pulling him as he holds firm on the peddle....so I hit the brakes to let him know it's over.

He slows down and immediately makes a hasty right turn at the upcomming intersection...probably going home to tell Daddy to buy him a fast car....:D

Silly puppies....need to be trained....

so the gn got some lexus rice...mmmmmmmm so good. once again chicken you are the man..

Probably went home and told daddy.

I can see it now..........
Kid: Dad I just got beat by a grandma car.:eek:
Dad: grandma car?????? What was it?:confused::confused:
Kid:I don't know, said Grand National or something like that.:confused:
Dad: SMACK!!!!!!!!! to the back of the head.:mad:
Dad: Shaking his head...:rolleyes: Dumb ASS under his breath.:rolleyes: Just go to your room.......

:biggrin:

Shaun

Windows were down and I could hear him and his passenger chatting away with each other about the car next to them (me) probably not really knowing what it was. They were commenting on my pillar gauges and giggling...

I chuckled at this. nice kill.

Dad: SMACK!!!!!!!!! to the back of the head.:mad:
Dad: Shaking his head...:rolleyes: Dumb ASS under his breath.:rolleyes: Just go to your room.......

:biggrin:

Shaun

LOL....
"Boy, When we gets home, I'm gonna make little lumps all over your momma's head cuz there aint no way you come from my loin."

Sheriff Buford T. Justice:biggrin:

Knowing that yours is faster than my 87, Reading your "kills" always makes me even more blessed to own a GN! Keep it up!

I dunno...sometimes I feel like I give off some kind of pheromone that makes people wanna race me...
No doubt...I drive around fishing...but it's not like I'm the only guy fishing...

Had some other chucklebutt in his new G37S take a run at me the other day.
He was sitting at a light as it turned green and I cruised by in the open lane.

He accelerated, rolled up and paced me for a bit and then all the sudden he's racing....so you know me...I aim to please...
I spooled her up, blew past him and crushed him.:D

Had to kill two more new G37S's since last Thursday...they keep taking runs at me...

There must be some Infinity salesman telling these chuckleheads that their G37S's are as fast as a bone stock 87 Grand National...:rolleyes:
:D

Had to kill two more new G37S's since last Thursday...they keep taking runs at me...

There must be some Infinity salesman telling these chuckleheads that their G37S's are as fast as a bone stock 87 Grand National...:rolleyes:
:D

Agreed.

I 've had many of these try the White car which by all accounts is stock with the exception of E85 and higher boost, exhaust and old style translator, it wasn't good for them :biggrin:

Hell I've ran off from these with my daily driver 1998 BMW 540i 6sp.

They will never learn :eek: