You can type here any text you want

Hagerty Insurance and...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FlintBuick4Life

Has anyone on here ever used Hagerty Insurance? I did some quotes for my Regal and it came out to half the price of what I`m paying now! I`m going to call them tomorrow and talk to them in person. Also Richard Clark... if your reading this, I will call you tomorrow as-well. Sorry its taking me so-long to get around to everyone. Charlie and everyone else wondering, my check still hasn't came, I`ll let ya know when it does. p.s. I might have some legal problems... I missed a court date and I now have a warrant out for me:eek: They never even told me when it was, so I should be fine, but just forewarning everyone... If I`m missing for awhile, you know why:biggrin:

Good luck,

I had Hag. but Grundy was cheaped for the same coverage. for me at least.

What are you guys paying, right now 255.00 for 6 months full coverage on my buick....

BW

rmar: Thanks. and I am filling out a quote for grundy now:biggrin:

Quick6'n'-K.C.: I`m paying $140 a month!!! I was late paying this month and it come out to $155!!!:mad: That was it, I`m insurance shopping now:biggrin:

Hagerty had me 500 started and went up $700 with 30k

Grundy got ot at 400+ for 35k same same.

Hagerty had me 500 started and went up $700 with 30k

Grundy got ot at 400+ for 35k same same.

Was that including other cars? I only have the 78 Regal right now, but I use my family`s cars:biggrin: I got rid of the 85 BMW I had. I am looking at getting a 1988 Daytona Turbo for $500 on Craigslist, just for a daily driver.

It was 400+ , plus what I don't remember. I could look tomorrow. For 35k agreed value.

and yes, that is one car.

Quick6'n'-K.C.: I`m paying $140 a month!!! I was late paying this month and it come out to $155!!!:mad: That was it, I`m insurance shopping now:biggrin:

Your paying 140 a month for a 78 regal? How many points do you have on your license? My 2000 f250 is $179.80 for 6 months liability only.

Im insurance poor right now, just cancelled ins on my green sage car, and sold my 98SS camaro.

My 2002 dodge cummins full coverage per YEAR is the same as my HOUSE. $800.00:eek:

Your paying 140 a month for a 78 regal? How many points do you have on your license? My 2000 f250 is $179.80 for 6 months liability only.

Im insurance poor right now, just cancelled ins on my green sage car, and sold my 98SS camaro.

My 2002 dodge cummins full coverage per YEAR is the same as my HOUSE. $800.00:eek:

Yeah and that`s just PLPD! I haven`t even been pulled over! Well once, but it was just for my tail lights not working right... and they still don`t:biggrin:

$800!?:eek: Holly S**T:eek: That`s BS man!

Back