Halo head lights?

well i have a TTA but where do you guys get halo head lights from or any aftermarket headlights? i really can't find a good source. let me know links help thank you.

How does the brightness of these compare to the HID kit Peter is selling? Anyone use these on their GN or TR?

Not sure who Peter is but 99% of these kits are made in China so pick your poison. I would buy whatever headlight housing it is that you like and try to find a HID kit that has a half ass decent ballast because that's what usually goes bad. Gotta look through my records and see where I got my last set from but it came with a good warranty and also pretty good customer service.

Sorry, I was referring to Peter with Alradco. He has both high and low beam kits available. There is a thread on them too in here.
http://www.alradco.com/buick-hid-low-beam-kit/
I will look into the link you posted up. Thanks for your suggestions too.
I'm not sure how these Halo lights work, is the perimeter lighting on all the time or how does just those come on? I need a Halo for dummies book I guess. :confused:

You can wire in the halos however you want them to work. On with the ignition, off a separate switch in the car, tied into the park lights, tied into the headlights, totally up to you.