You can type here any text you want

Hanging with Lou

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

xcessiv6

Boom Tube
025_25_00.jpg
Got to meet Lou and Jessie at the RTH3 , Lou is a very funny guy and can talk about all types of cars even a Buick project he has on the back burner.
He is a great guy and very talented craftsman. If you ever see him at a car event go say hi. His name tag read "I'm not him". And Jesse is very easy on the eyes.

View attachment 34643
Got to meet Lou and Jessie at the RTH3 , Lou is a very funny guy and can talk about all types of cars even a Buick project he has on the back burner.
He is a great guy and very talented craftsman. If you ever see him at a car event go say hi. His name tag read "I'm not him". And Jesse is very easy on the eyes.

Lou is very talented. I record "Muscle Car" weekly to my DVR so I can watch it during the week and skip through the commercials.

btw... you remind me of the boxer Butterbean. :)

ButterbeanCLR.jpg

More of Lou & Jesse

Here are some more pic's of Lou & Jesse from the RTH3 event here in Pigeon Forge,TN..

hahaha.... Lou must've been real hoooongry on the first pic... LOL. look at his expression

Awesome man!!! Hey more pics of those 1 gen Camaros!!!!! :biggrin:

Back