You can type here any text you want

Happy B-Day zeus87gn !!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

garyk1970

Electronics Moderator
Staff member
happy b-day Patrick,you never said how old you are now:rolleyes: thanks for being part of the TB comunity and we are gratefull to have someone who really knows the powermaster system and are willing to help others by keeping this brake system alive.what an asset to the Turbo Buick world.:cool:

happy b-day Patrick,you never said how old you are now:rolleyes: thanks for being part of the TB comunity and we are gratefull to have someone who really knows the powermaster system and are willing to help others by keeping this brake system alive.what an asset to the Turbo Buick world.:cool:

Yep, yep.. Happy B-Day...I'll go have a beer for you :biggrin:

Happy birthday to my new friend Patrick! Tell Gary that you're old enough to qualify for a senior citizen discount on labor.;)
Rico

Only discounts are for TR owners!! HA!! :p

Thanks Gary. I owe you one or two that's for sure.
We'll be gettin that P/M of yours fixed before much longer.

Yes, I indeed had a beer or 3, Yeger, cheap Rum, etc. Only wish I had installed those 8's in the trunk. That's soon...priorities first. Had to fix the van for the trip to Wild Adventures this weekend!! The kids, the better half and I will be having a wet/wild blast. I can't wait. We haven't done this for about 4 or 5 yrs now.

For those that don't have a calculator, I'm 38.

Rico, I owe you one for the trim strip. Kimberly was quite thankful that you were able to cover Gary's flub!! HAHA!

....we now return you to your regular PowerMaster discussion....

Back