Hard to start when cold only

I don't think extended cranking is necessarily good for my Chinese made mini starter either.:-D

I have owned about 8 of these cars since 1990 and extended cranking is not normal. Especially with my current white GN starts in a second or less my current blue one 3-5 seconds. Here is a vid of an 86 that I did a buy fix and sell; stock starter and 42lb inj. starts in 1.5 seconds.
Here:
At 0:14 a=started by 0:15

It has to do with the 3 window trigger wheel on the balancer.

That is what I was thinking also , it also depends where the engine stops but I see where 2 rounds of cranking should get show on the road but if for some reason I think mine is missing the first bus ride and it catches the next stop with 2 more rounds then comes to life .

I have owned about 8 of these cars since 1990 and extended cranking is not normal. Especially with my current white GN starts in a second or less my current blue one 3-5 seconds. Here is a vid of an 86 that I did a buy fix and sell; stock starter and 42lb inj. starts in 1.5 seconds.
Here:
At 0:14 a=started by 0:15
Some times my two will start like that, many times, longer though.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

Mine cranks quite a bit when cold too but I found if I hold the throttle open just a crack it fires right up. I don't do it when warm.

All the adjustments are spot on too. IAC, TPS and Cam Sensor.