You can type here any text you want

Harley Davison Truck

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Super6

Probably spelled that wrong... .oh well....I was leaving work going up a 4 lane busy road.I went through an intersection and seen a black 4 door Harley truck pulling on the 4 lane, the driver was looking my way. i was in a school zone(25mph) and comes up alone side. i really didn't feel like playing but i was going to let him make the first move. we get out of the school zone and he rides beside me for another 1/2 mile. He's in the fast lane and i am in the slow lane. Finally he gives it some gas,gets his back bumper with my front bumper, and turns his right blinker on:confused: . i guess he thought he was going to pull some bullsh$$ move like that for whatever dumb reason but i gave mine some gas and passed him like he was sitting there. Really don't know if he got down on it but i did see his front lift up as i got to his door..i was slideways when i passed him:D ...those trucks must be pretty slow.....Bob

Good kill. I think some of them are supercharged but I haven't heard much about them as far as performance.

Thanks

Probably a reason for not hearing much about them. If i hadn't seen his front end go up i wouldn't have been able to tell he hit the gas.:) If it had been a Lightning i would have started the playing...........................................Bob

It was probaly a kid driving the HD or someone who don't know Regals;) Anyhow, I own a 2003 HD and It's fun to drive. They're a nice truck for sure but heavy. I run a 14.8 stock but could run 14.5's if I learned how to drive. I've heard of guys running low 13's stock but they got better condisions than West Texas. Now modded, you could just about run across one running 9's. There is a few people close but not sure if they've made it yet. One of those truck is a daily driver that once did a round trip of 2000 miles. Anyhow, as for it being supercharged or N/A. They only made four years of the 4dr HD trucks and half was supercharged. It's pretty easy to spot either N/A or Supercharged version. First off the new 2006/07 body style is N/A. The next N/A is in 2001..the first 4dr year of the HD. The 2001 is the only HD that has the pin stripping running along the ground of the truck. The 02-03 supercharged HD's have the pin stripping running along the truck crossing the fenders, bed, and tail gate. The 2002 comes in black or DSG and has a red stripe that turns to a series of pin stripe flames on the bed. The 03' has a silver stripping running the same way...look real close on the silver strip and you'll see Harely Davidson wrote more times than you can count lol

Now I see you live in GA. I actually know of a Harley in Alanta that would make most people think twice about racing a 4dr gas truck. I'm not sure how fast he runs but the truck is killer looking. I would guess It's a 13 - 12 second truck. Guys like him actually freak Lightning guys out. They have the same drive train but weigh 780lbs more. So it's weird driving a Lightning and loosing to a HD.

They only made four years of the 4dr HD trucks

I had to correct my self....they only made 3 years of the 4dr HDs so far. The 2006 is an extended cab. So only one of the 4drs isn't supercharged but like stated above it's got the pin stripes running along the bottom of the truck. I think There Red, grey and yellow.

Back