You can type here any text you want

?? harmonic damper ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oldwirehead

Army NCO on inactive duty
I have a used internal balance harmonic damper with the number 712845 stamped on it. Does anyone know the make? Need a Ignition Trigger Wheel.

I believe thats a Fluid dampner. I may a wheel. I will check. Mike:cool:

I have one of those. Its a fluid damper. Not an easy install. Parts will have to be fabbed. You need to turn the flange down and press on a ring also you need to make something to space out the front pulley. I used a short crank pulley from RJC and made a spacer to get everything lined up. Call RJC for the short pulley.

if thats not for a turbobuick, dont try and use it. dampers are made specifically for the engine theyre designed to be on. every engine design has a different hamonic and the damper is tuned for each

If you decide to bail on the dampr, I would be interested in buying it. I need an internal balance for a N/A engine so the lack of trigger wheel doesn't bother me. Thanks

If you decide to bail on the dampr, I would be interested in buying it. I need an internal balance for a N/A engine so the lack of trigger wheel doesn't bother me. Thanks

Im not sure what brand of dampner this is , but its a nice piece and its neutral
balanced and has timing marks engraved on it. See pics. Pm me if intrested. Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-069F.JPG
    MVC-069F.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 104
  • MVC-070F.JPG
    MVC-070F.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 100
  • MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 92
Back