?? harmonic damper ??

oldwirehead

Army NCO on inactive duty
I have a used internal balance harmonic damper with the number 712845 stamped on it. Does anyone know the make? Need a Ignition Trigger Wheel.

I have one of those. Its a fluid damper. Not an easy install. Parts will have to be fabbed. You need to turn the flange down and press on a ring also you need to make something to space out the front pulley. I used a short crank pulley from RJC and made a spacer to get everything lined up. Call RJC for the short pulley.

if thats not for a turbobuick, dont try and use it. dampers are made specifically for the engine theyre designed to be on. every engine design has a different hamonic and the damper is tuned for each

If you decide to bail on the dampr, I would be interested in buying it. I need an internal balance for a N/A engine so the lack of trigger wheel doesn't bother me. Thanks

If you decide to bail on the dampr, I would be interested in buying it. I need an internal balance for a N/A engine so the lack of trigger wheel doesn't bother me. Thanks

Im not sure what brand of dampner this is , but its a nice piece and its neutral
balanced and has timing marks engraved on it. See pics. Pm me if intrested. Mike:cool:

Attachments

• MVC-069F.JPG
    MVC-069F.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 104
  • MVC-070F.JPG
    MVC-070F.JPG
    46.5 KB · Views: 100
  • MVC-068F.JPG
    MVC-068F.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 92
Back