hartline performance, the best company ive bought from

builtgn85

I have bought my fast xfi ecu from Hartline performance, talked to Holly for my order. Very Very nice person. Helped me get just what i needed. Did a package deal on everything I bought. Now down to the main reason I'm here. Ok yesterday I began the first start on the gn. Called Cal and began the process. We ran into a minor problem. We were on the phone an 1hr or longer trying to figure out the problem. Trying this and trying that. We decided to call it a night. So I called him back this morning and went back at it again. Got to the point of thinking a bad harness or xfi unit. So he was taking time out his busy day today and yesterday to figure out this problem. We just about gave up to the point of sending a loaner unit to c if that was the problem.I probably called him 10 times today and every single time he was happy to help. Never did he seem bothered or angry that I was calling so much. We did figure out the problem. So hitting the tune tomorrow morning. I'm just here to say This man is beyond my expectation. I'm very glad there is still company's out there that will stop everything to help there customers. I will be a customer for life that's for sure. Thanks Holly and Cal at Hartline performance. If there way a to show my appreciation to the fullest I would do it. But again thank y'all so must for great service and help. I now see y everyone buys from Hartline performance and if u haven't bought from them do so u wont regret it. Thanks Hartline performance

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad it was a simple wiring fix. Go put some miles on the car and let the XFI adaptive learning zero you in :)