You can type here any text you want

Has anyone bought from Tamraz?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Try Rock auto

They have the same tank for a little less and the shipping is also less. then use a discount code like 761359679952 which is good til 10/30/2007 and get a 5% discount. If I ordered the tank with tax and shipping it would be 188.79 delivered.

HTH
David

I bought my tank from them. I read some bad feedback about them, so I drove up (about 1.5 hours away) and picked it up myself.

I bought a f/g hood for my Vega from them and was very happy with the quality. The shipping to Can. was reasonable as well.

A buddy of mine bought a Tamraz tank for his TType and it's working great. He's had the tank on his car for about a month and no problems at all. I don't know what makes one tank better than another but I know the tank was correctly setup for 3.8 turbo buicks. I believe the tank has baffles in it that a N/A car doesn't need.

Installation went fine, it fit in the same spot as the old tank with no problems.

I'm not sure if he's the sole owner or not but I met the guy who own's Tamraz at a cruise night last year, he had a mint 87 GN with a ton of bolt-on stuff. He seemed pretty knowledgeable about turbo buicks.

They have the same tank for a little less and the shipping is also less. then use a discount code like 761359679952 which is good til 10/30/2007 and get a 5% discount. If I ordered the tank with tax and shipping it would be 188.79 delivered.

HTH
David

David....thanks a mil for the discount code...I live an hour approximately away from Tamraz, but after reading about their shipping practices and not to mention the fact that first they told me the tank would be in a week, but yet they order 3-4 hundred at a time....then they said they wouldn't have it for 3-4 months...seemed a little bit sketchy to me...anywhoos I ordered the tank from Rock Auto and the grand total came to 174.22 shipped to my front door....with taxes and the amount of gas used to get to Tamraz, I actually came out a little bit ahead...and still retained my good Saturday morning...by not being on the highway for 2 hours...:cool:

David....thanks a mil for the discount code...I live an hour approximately away from Tamraz, but after reading about their shipping practices and not to mention the fact that first they told me the tank would be in a week, but yet they order 3-4 hundred at a time....then they said they wouldn't have it for 3-4 months...seemed a little bit sketchy to me...anywhoos I ordered the tank from Rock Auto and the grand total came to 174.22 shipped to my front door....with taxes and the amount of gas used to get to Tamraz, I actually came out a little bit ahead...and still retained my good Saturday morning...by not being on the highway for 2 hours...:cool:
---------------------------------------
David............they told me the tank would be in a week, but yet they order 3-4 hundred at a time....then they said they wouldn't have it for 3-4 months..................seemed a little bit sketchy to me........................
---------------------------------
Why would any supplier order 3-4 hundred at a time?

Click on the link below for an audio recording regarding this tank. Our sales rep stated this was a pre-sell tank, but he was incorrect in saying that. We don't list this as a pre-sell item, because they don't need to be, they are readily available, as told to our customer. If not in stock in our building, we direct ship them from the manufacturer. This tank was won on 9/13/07. We told him we would ship the tank to him and he would have it in 1 1/2 weeks at the latest, but he purchased it elsewhere and decided to have it shipped to him. The same as we told him we would do.

Marc Tamraz
Owner
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse

Link for Recorded Phone Call

Did not know tamraz sold gbody stuff.I bought some parts for my 70 chevelle from them and had no problems. And that was 10 years ago. Any vendor that lasts that long is good in my book.hopefully they have a g-body catalog:biggrin:

Click on the link below for an audio recording regarding this tank. Our sales rep stated this was a pre-sell tank, but he was incorrect in saying that. We don't list this as a pre-sell item, because they don't need to be, they are readily available, as told to our customer. If not in stock in our building, we direct ship them from the manufacturer. This tank was won on 9/13/07. We told him we would ship the tank to him and he would have it in 1 1/2 weeks at the latest, but he purchased it elsewhere and decided to have it shipped to him. The same as we told him we would do.

Marc Tamraz
Owner
Tamraz's Parts Discount Warehouse

Link for Recorded Phone Call

Marc,
Thats what I couldn't understand...why would your sales rep say it was a pre-sell, when it wasn't? The time frames and such did seem a little bit sketchy to me, but only due to the information I was given. If I could have picked up the tank, I would have gladly have stuck with my purchase and followed through.

If I seemed as if I was bashing you, please don't take it that way....I just wanted my gas tank at the best price at the most convenient as well.....

Thank You

BTW I couldn't open the telephone conversation recording, I really wanted to hear just how irritating my voice sounds....:biggrin:

Back