Has anyone dealt with Turbo 6 performance?

billygeg

I have been calling this place for about a week and a half with no answer. I figured maybe they closed for 2 weeks for the holidays but I just tried calling again with no answer..I am looking to buy the 23 row polished aluminum intercooler with shroud from them and maybe a few other things..Its frustrating when you cant even give your money away! lol

It's a strange outfit imho. Secretive. Imho move on.

You pay to one person in one state and it gets shipped from another. One time you'll pay one person the next time it's a new person. Iirc, they're in florida, california, upper east coast and maybe Pennsylvania too.

I got a defective stock part from them, completely unusable. They never responded to my email. I dont know who to contact lol.

I have been calling this place for about a week and a half with no answer. I figured maybe they closed for 2 weeks for the holidays but I just tried calling again with no answer..I am looking to buy the 23 row polished aluminum intercooler with shroud from them and maybe a few other things..Its frustrating when you cant even give your money away! lol

That I/C can be purchased from www.gn1performance.com , TR Customs ( www.buickgn.com ) and www.gbodyparts.comas well as the other parts you’ve looking for.

It looks like the newer ones are black powder coated and the older ones are polished. Maybe turbo 6 performance hasn’t updated their website.

You can check with the other vendors to see if they still offer that I/C in an all polished version.

That I/C can be purchased from www.gn1performance.com , TR Customs ( www.buickgn.com ) and www.gbodyparts.comas well as the other parts you’ve looking for.

It looks like the newer ones are black powder coated and the older ones are polished. Maybe turbo 6 performance hasn’t updated their website.

You can check with the other vendors to see if they still offer that I/C in an all polished version.
Turbo 6 performance had it for free shipping instead of $40 to $60 shipping from the other sites..Thats why I was hoping to get from them..GN1 Performance only has it in black with the polished shroud...Gbody parts has the aluminum one but, They dont seem to like to talk on the phone and are very curt in their responses to emails..Sorry if it pisses some of you guys off because I know many of you deal with these vendors all the time but, You would think they would be a little more enthusiastic if someone is going to spend $1000 with buying a $700 intercooler and other parts...

It's a strange outfit imho. Secretive. Imho move on.

You pay to one person in one state and it gets shipped from another. One time you'll pay one person the next time it's a new person. Iirc, they're in florida, california, upper east coast and maybe Pennsylvania too.

I got a defective stock part from them, completely unusable. They never responded to my email. I dont know who to contact lol.
It may be some sort of drop ship shit thing then..I had that with shirts I bought off Facebook last year..I took about 2 months to get them but in the meantime I looked at the reviews and everyone complained about the length of time it took to get them.. Once I finally got them they had no tags or names at all on them. I seen them advertised again on facebook under a different company name..Probably little companies that pop up under different names selling crap from a manufacturer in China that sends the merchandise directly to the customer...I did find the Turbo 6 Performance on ebay and Im pretty sure its them by looking at their profile but the type of merchandise is completely different..Little screws and shit like that for TR's but no big ticket items.

Turbo 6 performance had it for free shipping instead of $40 to $60 shipping from the other sites..Thats why I was hoping to get from them..GN1 Performance only has it in black with the polished shroud...Gbody parts has the aluminum one but, They dont seem to like to talk on the phone and are very curt in their responses to emails..Sorry if it pisses some of you guys off because I know many of you deal with these vendors all the time but, You would think they would be a little more enthusiastic if someone is going to spend $1000 with buying a $700 intercooler and other parts...

Gotcha, makes sense.
I thought you may have better luck with other options.

Ordered some things from them on Sunday, just rec’d today.
Funny thing is it was shipped from a PA address, but was exactly as described . No issues here on this end

thats good to hear ...that broker must have some of the nicer parts good deal

Well I couldnt even order from them because when I tried to place my order a pop up said, They didnt deliver to my address so I could go no further with the transaction. I live upstate NY but its not like Im in the stix so I couldnt figure out what the issue was.. If they were professional enough to pick up a phone, return calls, or even answer a email to figure out the issue and get it resolved, They would have made a nice sale. Instead it went to Gbody parts and GN1 performance..

I have had very good dealings with aggressive performance in Michigan.you can order online or call them and actually talk to a person.bruce is a great person to deal with and will help you out with any questions you may have.

Well I couldnt even order from them because when I tried to place my order a pop up said, They didnt deliver to my address so I could go no further with the transaction. I live upstate NY but its not like Im in the stix so I couldnt figure out what the issue was.. If they were professional enough to pick up a phone, return calls, or even answer a email to figure out the issue and get it resolved, They would have made a nice sale. Instead it went to Gbody parts and GN1 performance..

They are telling you to go somewhere else !! LISTEN to them to save us another thread crying about not getting your parts :rolleyes:

They are telling you to go somewhere else !! LISTEN to them to save us another thread crying about not getting your parts :rolleyes:
Anyone decent would look at it as saving some other people headaches..If you have nothing nice to say go play with yourself to keep yourself busy instead of being nasty....Your name suits you dude.

Were you able to get a polished I/C or are they all black now?

Order from a reputable shop. Your trying to save 40-60 bucks because of shipping you own a Buick buddy hate to break it to you but your going to be throwing a lot of money and I mean a lot away. 40-60 bucks spent is a lot better than sending money and getting nothing. Happens all the time