Has Anyone Helped You Out With A Problem Here??

Rick

I posted this in the Parts for sale section yesterday. If everyone that read the thread would have purchased one ticket, we would've sold over 300 tickets. That just goes to show how much strength we have in numbers. Anyhow, I thought I'd try it in here for today and see if we can get a good response. Here's the details: (BTW we did sell about 60 tickets yesterday)

Help support TurboBuick.Com by buying raffle tickets. Money will be used to keep software and hardware running and up to date.
Send check or money order or conveniently pay via Paypal. See "Sticky: TurboBuick.Com BG2002 Raffle" in lounge for details.

Goal for "Tech Arena" section for today is 100 tickets. See if we can meet that goal.

Look at all the prizes:
SMC Alky Kit By SMC Enterprises
PTE 70mm Polished Upper Plenum By PTE
Chuck Leeper Injector Cleaning Service
Chuck McLellan Console Riser AND Custom Trunk Kit By IMM
HR PartsnStuff Rear Control Arm Boxing Kit AND Poly Trans Mount
Billet Fuel Pressure regulator By CAS
Paul Rogowski at SE TURBO Prize Kit Including:
1 Set of head gaskets part # 9441pt
1 set 100 lb valve springs
1 set aluminum bumper struts
1 dual pod "a" piller gauge holder
Bruce Toelle - Xtreme Deep Aluminium Transmission Pan and Sump By
The 2004r Performance Center AND
PTS Xtreme Adjustable Servo Pin AND
PTS Xtreme Band Anchor 300m AND
PTS Xtreme Billet Servo AND
Alto H/D 2 3/8 Band!!!!!!!!!!!!
MaxEffort - 8 Position for 38# Lucas Injectors
Mark Hueffman - Chrome Big Mouth Cold Air System AND
Chrome 3" MAf Pipe
Alto USA - Red Eagle H/P Clutch Kit (contains 4 FWD red clutches w/steels, 6 direct red clutches and steels, Overrun 2 red clutches and steels, OD 3 red clutches and steels, 6 LR red clutches and 8 steels)
Jay Jackson 62/65mm Throttle body/upper plenum modification (performed on winner's TB/upper)

Raffle tickets can be purchased for:
1 @ $5.00
5 @ $20.00

I want to sell 100 tickets today!!! 5/1/02. I'll bug the Buick Alchy arena tomorrow!

Hey Rick! I suggest that all the vendors put a link on their sites to the Raffle sticky in the lounge. I put one on my site to help the cause.

Also add a BFH billet aluminum shifter handle and a couple of kid t-shirts to the stuff I am giving for the raffle. It should be at your place on Thursday.

You just sold 5...

My $20 is on the way today. I'll send a money order.

Without the help from others I've gotton here, I would have blown my car up at least a few times.;)

Are the raffle tickets for all the prizes? Or do you buy a ticket for the one you want to win?

Scott

The raffle is for a chance to win any of the items. The best part is if you win something, they throw your ticket back in so you have
a chance to win the other things.

See the Sticky note at the top of the lounge section

HTH
David

Thanks Carolinaturbot6, I'll e-mail your #'s when I receive your payment:D Welp, we are at 15 tickets sold today including Carolina's.

BuickGn Boosted I seen the link on your websight. Also the pic of the GN is what convinced me to go with the TTII's. That is an awesome pic you should send it in to GMHTP!!

TURBO 6 you shouldn't have any trouble finding us. Jason has a banner for the tent that he guarantees you will not have any trouble finding!!

We are at 30 tickets sold for today, everyone that bought tickets should be acknowledged in the Lounge sticky. If you have paid and don't see your name in there or have not received your raffle ticket #'s from me e-mail me right away.

Lets keep em coming!!! You gotta beat the Parts For Sale Arena that produced 60 ticket sales yesterday:D :D :D

Thanks a bunch guys and gals!!

Up to 35:D

200 looksies at this thread and only 35 sold. That means 60 of you already bought tickets and 133 of you will just buy them at BG:D

Lets beat our sales yesterday of 60. I'll be getting the mail soon so there may be some sales there.

Well, it looks like we've fizzled out for the day. But geeze, we've sold almost 100 raffle tickets for TB.com in just the last two days and the Nats aren't even for another 2 weeks!! You guys are great!! The vendors that are donating prizes that aren't going to be able to make it to BG are shipping me the prizes. OMG! I think I have enough parts here to rebuild a tranny!!! Mark Hueffman's package just arrived today and it is just flat out loaded with stuff I'd love to keep. MaxEfforts donation is safe and sound here with me as well as a Beautiful red billet FPR from CAS. I'd be in heaven if I could keep this stuff!!! It amazes me the heart of the vendors and the heart of the TurboBuick.Com members. It seems we are all scratching each others backs here because everyone benefits. Jason, Lance, and I are really looking foward to meeting all of you this year at the TB.com tent.
The shirts that we are doing, I have a sample here and it is Bad Ass!! I think we are at the point of having 100 of these shirts done seeing the interest in the sticky in the lounge regarding the shirts. If you haven't reserved one yet, post in that sticky and next Monday I will start accepting payments because that is when I will place the order.
I tell ya what, I can't guarantee the track will be hookin this year but I can guarantee that this year is the best opportunity for TB.com members to have a hellaciously good time!!!

Rick.........

I just sent a check in today for 5 raffle tickets for $20.

Mines on the way

Rick,
Sent mine out today, I wasn't sure who to make the check out to so I just made it out to you. The way I figure it I've probably gotten about $1000.00 worth of help from the board, sorry I could only send in $20.00.
- Tom Grant , Brandon Fl.

Yes.

I had taken the car to the dealer as I was having an idle problem

I had to feed the car a little gas just after it started to keep it running. Once it got warm it ran find, until I came to a stop. The car would idle for 30 or 40 seconds and then start to die. I could keep it running by feeding it a little gas.

I took it to the dealer and he kept it for 2 days, could not find the problem and charged me, I think $90.

I came on the board, can remember how I found it, probably GOOGLE, and explained the problem.

In about 90 mins, if my memory is correct, I was told I needed a new MAF.

Got the MAF, this was about 2 1/2 years ago, it was a remfg, and worked well.

I now save it for the smog test.

Thanks!! I'll let you know when I get the checks in the mail and I will mail you your #'s. Good Luck!!

rick-you should see if ramchargers can donate one of their translator plus boxes cause thats what i would like to win.and im sure alot of others.

Nats?

Are the prizes going to be drawn at the nats? where is the Nats. anyway? i'd like to go. where do i send my $20 money order?

Ramchargers is donating a package of freebies to hand out at the show. They call it a promotional package. It wont be a raffle prize but it sure would be cool to give away a translator!!

turbo_canuck send money to:
Rick Joest
8716 S. Franklin Rd.
Indianapolis IN 46259

for details look at the raffle sticky in the Lounge.

Rick,

I'm in for $100 of raffle tickets.

I'll place them in the names of other Rocky Mountain Buick GS Club members that will be attending this years Nats.

Check heads out Monday.