You can type here any text you want

Hatch pull down

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IWANTONE

My original assembly broke, and I got a used one off of e-bay. Installed everything (complete assembly, not just motor) an it worked once. Now nothing at all. Fuse not blown and red/white power wire is hot. Could problem be in relay?

Also, can this "pull down assembly" be changed out for an ordinary hatch release? Has anyone done this?

Any and all help is appreciated.

Ron

Talk to Lon at TDS (Top Down Solutions)

Its linked at thirdgen.org

He sells new, rebuilt and/or reinforced ones.

later
Jeremy

yep - top down is about all iknow about - there is a link in the sticky at the top of this forum.

as for replace the pulldown with a standard - i've read about the before but can't remember... it would be insteresting to know...

Hi,
Personally, I want the stuff to work as it was designed to . Top down solutions has good stuff. Hope this helps.

Check your local bone yards, when I called around here one place had a box of them, seems they are a commonly requested 3rd gen part.

Hi,
Be careful of salvage yards. Don't buy unless you see it.Too often, these mo fos tell you they have what you need, then surprise!, wrong part.In my town of Houston, I deal with these guys ALL the time. Some you can trust, some not.It's just the way it goes, I guess.

Back